In memory....

My Father was a season ticket holder for 50 years, sec 26, row w seat 25.
Sadly he passed away last night. Because of him I am the fan that I am now.
A ton of great memories cheering on the Cats, hard to imagine he cant see
the final season of Ivor Wynne. To me this season is dedicated to one of the
best fans the Cats have ever had!!! Oski Wee Wee

MtnCat

Sorry to hear about your Dad. He's still there in spirit.

My condolences to you and your family, MtnCat.

Thanks guys...wished they did better tonight

Your Dad is watching from above. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, Mtn Cat.

It is a tough time for you and your family right now but as time goes on
you will still have the great memories he left all of you you to cherish.

He is resting in peace now.

I'm saddened to hear of your father's passing, Mtncat.

I too shared a lot of Tiger cat games with my father.

I know this is a period of great sorrow, but, hopefully in time, that will be replaced with some wonderful and even fun memories.

I wish for you and your family peace and comfort.

My condolences to you, your family and friends. Losing a parent has to be one of life's greatest challanges but with time, the pain will be replaced by good memories.

Fifty years!!! Wow, your dad saw all the greats and he was there for some really memorable games. Obviously, I didn't know your dad but that thought brings a smile to my face.

An Argo-Cat fan

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Thanks again guys for all the condolences.

Yes BarneyFife he did see alot of memorable games, especially the 72 GC.
Originally, he and atleast 6 buddies all had season tickets all on the same row,
then as they each passed he had tix with his neice and my brother and his wife.
Alot of great memories. Thanks again!

I'm sorry to hear that...

My condolences to you and your family bro...

I, too, am sorry for your loss. A friend of the TiCats is a friend of mine. Keep the good memories close.

Pat Lynch

I am also sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences go out to you.

You know what guys, I just said to my son, wow, this thread has been dormant for a week,
and it just goes to show how good TiCat fans really are! I just felt the need to show respect
for my Father for being a Cats fan his whole life in the OP and now the board has really stepped up.
Thanks again, really means a lot. Now I hope I don’t have to disagree about anything football
related on this forum. Oski Wee Wee!! :thup: :thup:

Sorry for your loss, but thanks for posting this...it reminds me how lucky I am to still be going to games with my Dad, who is 80, and who started going to see the old Tigers back in the HAAA ground days.

We still talk about guys I never saw, but heard of and feel like I have seen 1000's of times (Frank Gnup, Joe Krol, Vince Scott...guys that built the tradition here). I am thankful that he got me interested in this great sport and this great team, and I can only imagine how I would feel (how I WILL feel :cry: ) if I lose him...so thoughts are with you, my friend.

MtnCat,
The wonderful memories are embedded for life my friend, just as the memories you will bestow upon your son and so on.
The devotion to your father is palpable, and I’m certain he was just as proud of you as his son.

take care of yourself MtnCat
and Oski Wah Wah! :thup: