In case you didn't notice....

...yours truly is in both the VGCC and the Fantasy Pool playoffs.....no autographs please.....see my PR rep for pre-signed 8x10s......

I didnt notice

...good thing I brought it to your attention then huh!?....the line up to kneel at my dias is forming on the left....

Please wash your ring before you have them kiss it

How much for a signed signature?

He'll have to pay you to take it, Dust...:lol:

If R&W signs something in a 400 x 150 gif format I'll put it in my sig :slight_smile:

Then people will have to read what I write!

....and i believe that ring is planted firmly in RedW's back pocket....lol...nice going Red...you really came on in the latter part of the yr....now if the stamps?????????? :lol:might make your season...

...sorry my people, I was out for some time today spending time with my fans....

...I gave that kid with the Argo pants a rotten cabbage....

Ah...the young and impressionable...gotta target the ones who have no real clue, right? :lol:

...damn straight....

They will want my autograph after I totally destroy you in the Fantasy Huddle this weekend..

I'm thinkin' it would be fantastic to see four Rider fans in the semis next week...talk about your scandals...lol

Hacking the web site yet again there Red! It seems to work!

Will these 8x10s feature you with your sombrero and banjo?

After this weekend , it will feature him at the start of his 6 month siesta... :stuck_out_tongue:

...THE KING IS DEAD....

...long live the king...