In case some of you forgot....

http://www.clackamasreview.com/reuters_graphics/2008-11-24T042334Z_01_BTRE4AN06SQ00_RTROPTP_2_SPORTS-US-CANADIAN-FOOTBALL-GREY.JPG

....a-yuck-yuck-yuck-yuck....

...oh yeah, now that the rosters are settling down that team that won the cup last November is assembling all that ammunition again but apparently needs...er...um, got it right around here somewhere....oh yeah,...a punter....no biggie...

...heh heh heh, where's cornhuskers and I'msayin now?....

Good stuff, love it. The spoils of being the champs.

Very nice! :smiley:

Bring it on!Now if it was only worth the price of a ticket to sit in that stadium.

Um ... it's not?

I won’t pay $185 to go to the Grey Cup in Calgary, I have better things to spend my money on for that ridiculous price!

Particularily if the Riders don't make the playoffs...

lol

He doesn't live in Sask so he won't be going to the West Final anyways :wink:

Big deal the Stamps are the 2008 Grey Cup champs.Its done and over with it has no bearing on the 2009 season whats so ever.

So what does where cflisthebest lives have to do with anything?Let me answer that it has not a freaking thing to do with anything.

Oh Geez, let R&W have his fun.

You know what, it's been kind of quiet since Calgary won the cup. The forum hasn't flooded with reminders and reminders loke it was when both Saskatchewan and BC won the cup.

The Calgary posters have been pretty classy for the most part.

Everyone should buy their seats to Calgary so you can watch the Cats win the cup this year, then rub it in everyone's face!

Totally missed it, eh?

Every time i go to a game there a rude drunk stamps fan thinks its a great time to ruin it for my family.Not all are rude but it seems most stamp fans are "bandwagon" fans.
I have been to most stadiums and Calgary is by the far the worst building.Out of the group of us(about 14)that travel around for games,only 3 will still go to games there.Huge lines,tiny concourse,and add a stamps fan that wants to spit on you because you wear the colours of another team,black eye to your fans,team and city.No thanks.

Is it because they are classy, or is there another reason?

Apparently.... by RedandWhite on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 pm

…I am the only Stampeder fan left on this forum…

…Wilson?..Wilson?!..

…WILSON!!!..ahuahuahuahuahuahua-no-no-no-aaaaaaa-wilson-aaaa-wilson-aaawilson----i’m so sorry wilson—hurhhurhhurh…

Classy?You must have ment trashy.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. That made me laugh. You made my morning!

...haha, thats right Sporty, just getting the hair on everyone's back up, that's all this was about...and possibly Arius your explanation is true too, time to start rallying the forces....sorry riderprider73 but IT DOES have a bearing on the 2009 season 'cause until some other team wins the cup the '08 stamps are champs!!!!....and TigerDirt I'd love nothing more than having my team play your team for the last game of 2009, that would be sweet.....

...canmorefan I've been going to games for years and years at McMahon and it's mostly the guys wearing other teams colours getting dragged out by the cops, so I'm not sure what you're basing your experiences on....if you did have a unruly fan (wearing any colours) why not approach security?....mind you, I'm sure if there was an altercation it was started because you were sitting quietly on your seat sipping your hot chocolate minding your own business, that is a sure-fire way to pi$$ off people around you.....ah who wants a grumpy sour-puss like you around anyway, do us all a favour and stay home.....

It has been a quiet offseason…mostly because as the ONLY Stamp fan, and also the CLASSY one even when there were two of you, there has been very little of the endless trash talk Sporty referred to. Stamps—2008 Champs!! Enjoy it while you can. November will be here before you know it…

So redandwhite...standing in line with my six year old son waiting to buy a drink and dog deserved a moron stamps fan to spit on me?When staff tried to step in,he AND a few of his friends decided to get tough.Thank god a few of your cities finest were close by.Dont worry,myself and group of friends wont be coming back.Add up 14 tickets,hotel rooms,food and all the rest thats no pocket change.The worst part of the whole thing is,now my son is too scared to go to another game after seeing all that take place in front of his young eyes.Thanks for ruining a great family tradition stamps fans.

Sporty gets it! I laughed when I read this topic last night. Enjoy it now, red, because my Eskimos will be all over you guys this season! :twisted: