In Canada you can kick people in the head.....

im sorry i dont agree with you .... but he should of been suspended

NWO wrote: "what are you talking about with this post. antagonize? i just said you cant compare the two."

Ill informed, are you?

Kick a player and miss = cowardly act

Kick a player and injure = cowardly act.

what dont you agree with. what did i say that you dont agree with because you go on rants that have nothing to do with what i said. i honestly think you read one sentence and blinded with rage forgot or are incapable of comprehending the whole statment.

laughinghard how old are you. i would be interested to know you level of education. have i ever said i think what gass did was right?

You are a wise one…

at least for today.

Please now. Your reply postings have once again degenerated to “childmind” status. Bye, bye, boy.

k bye for now. once agian you and habman have been embarassed. but i like that you guys can at least stick together.

It's nice to see at least the NFL has balls. Gass should have been gone for at least 1 game. But no, when it comes to players and the CFL for disipline it surely lacks.

What should Brock have gotten last year when he grabbed a man by the back of his jersey, spun him in a full circle and intentionally through him off the turf and onto the concrete?
That stunt was applauded here but was very intentional and wasn't even in retaliation, it was because he got beat for a ball.

Gass shouldn't have kicked and Ralph shouldn't have dove for a mans knees, both are cheap shot artists with neither being morally above the other.

could not agree more with this statement. just to add to it both of these incidents are different from the nfl assault.

Tough comparison. hainsworth has a history of questionable actions.

newworldorder how old are you. i would be interested to know you level of education.

if your referring to the tool comment as an indication of my age i would like to point out that it was in context to your ridiculous statement. i am a university graduate not that it makes a difference but the reason i brought it up was because of the ability or lack there of some our the posters. it would seem they have an ability to read one sentence and base thier entire argument or rebuttal on one sentence and not the entire statement as a whole. this shows a lack or reading comprehension that can be learned at the highschool level. so i dont pose the question to put anyone done merely to understand what tools the poster in question possesses and doesnt possess.

It is also foolish and unintelligent to dismiss someone's argument because it differs from your own. Those are also skills that should be learned in high school.

Your points have merit that the punishment should be different. However, tell that to the person who's father was killed in a drunk driving accident where the drunk driver was a repeat offender. Did it occur to you that might be where that came from? Emotion can play a role in peoples comments and perception.

My comment about it being stupid was not completely directed at the fact that there should be different rules. It was that you would call someone foolish and unintelligent for not agreeing with you.

mycko while i can sympathize with you over your loss i have to point out that it is you that cast the first stone so to speak. my analogy isnt a acceptance of drunk driving of any sort just that the two crimes should be treated differently. this is what i mean by read the whole statement and not just a sentence. but obviously it is a sore spot with you and i dont want to go there so lets move on.

It wasn’t me it happened to. But I have several family members that have been affected this way…and 2 nieces living through the scenario I mentioned.

I did not cast the first stone. You did by saying foolish and unintelligent. As I said, your argument has merit about varying degrees of punishment. I’ve learned in my life that nothing is black and white. However, to not allow someone else an opinion differing from your own by deeming it ‘foolish and unintelligent’ is wrong.

'I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Let’s move on…

maybe you should read all the posts over and see how this whole thread transpired. i think you let your emotions get the best of ya. anyways lets move on

Turns out Haynesworth had a good excuse after all.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/53699

teh onion is teh awesome