Impressive Start to the Season

Have watched all the games so far this year and I must say that I am very impressed with the calibre of play!

The Als with Coach Trestman seem to have re-energized
and re-foccussed and seem highly unlikely to finish last as many pundits predicted...

The Argos have a lot of talent and will find their way this season, although it may take a few nore games for them to gain cohesion and play as a unit...

The Ti-cats will do much better than last year, they are a work in progress. It's good to see them play up to their potential.

Bombers are a bit of a mystery. I suspect they will be challenged for a while longer. They need to play a full 60 minute game to succeed.

BC is under fire this year. No the sky isn't falling, but they need to catch a few breaks. They are a better team than they have shown so far.

Roughriders have the depth, and also key injuries...
They may not perform as well as last year...an leat in the short term.

Edmonton needs to continue to focus on their work ethic. The harder they work, the luckier they'll get/

Calgary has the horses, and are exciting to watch.
I see good things for them this year.

Most of all this year, I see a sense of parity...
All the teams are good, and there isn't a great deal of separation between the haves and have nots...
All in all, this will be a season of many surprises,
On any given day, any team can win. Looking forward to many more unpredictable weeks of CFL football!

Cheers to All!

Good assessment.

Give it some time, it's a long season and some teams will start to separate themselves from the pack.

Remember the year the Renegades jumped out to a 3 - 0 start and everyone was talking GC. Well, we all know how that turned out.

The advantage right now is going to the teams with the new coaching staffs, who have brought in fresh new schemes. Once everyone else figures out what they are doing, will give you a better idea of how things will go.

Pigseye is right, it's a long season, and how you finish is often more important than how you start.

I'm excited at the level of parity this year. Let's hope Hamilton can keep that going and show the rest of the league that they are no longer the free space on the bingo card.

I still consider the Stampeders to be Cup favorites. They have all the pieces in all phases of the game, the best 1-2 QB punch in the league, and no discernible weaknesses, as far as I can see.

…not to be entirely picky here but isn’t how you finish always more important than how you start?..

If you start 17-0 and then lose that final game, I’d say no.

BUt, it is the real final game that matters, not game 18

It's gonna be fun trying to pick the winners week to week. Love the fact that any team can win, more so this season so far.

I think the 2007 New England Patriots would side with you.