imports receiver cut

Desjardins said the cats are going to cut an import receiver this week who do you think it will be.

Mccants

Jason Armstead

McCants

Jo Jo

Armstead took over the KR & PR duties, sorry but its Jo Jo

Although he does have 2 TDs. I dont know maybe Curry? & Jo Jo moves into a starting role? I doubt it will be McCants. I dont see that happening.

Actually Nate Curry Makes the most Sense

my first op could have been Walker, But IMO he has shown some game, Put him in the kick rerturn set with Armstead (Fake reverse, Reverse , Hook and ladders, Flee flickers, Etc ETC-- WOW-- Im not sure of the nfl cut,s name who was dinged in the last game, Welcome to the CFL,Say :stuck_out_tongue: Bye Bye

It probably is Jojo he hasn't done anything since he's been here, but then again he's the coach's boy so who knows. Curry doesn't make sence because he has been getting open deep, he just hasn't been getting the ball and he did have a huge preseason with Timmy throwing to him.

Arceneaux

Anyone besides myself think it is rather unprofessional and disconcerting for Marcel to mention a release from a specific player position is imminent?

All of our receivers need their mind on practising, not guillotines.

Stupid, stupid, stupid public comment!

Excellent point!! These guys must feel like they're living on borrowed time as it is. Why would he increase their anxiety with a comment like that?

Makes ya wonder.

An Argo-Cat fan

So you think the guy who can't beat out Curry as starter will win the starting job? WOW Great logic you have there..

If you think Curry will be cut then you need to put down the crack pipe.

Curry isn't going anywhere and you can quote me on that.

Ya I never even thought of it like that, he must be trying to put fear into them. So maybe it's a sign that they reviewed the film and think they're not going full out? And if that's the case then they have probably lost their confidence in Maas.

Ya I never even thought of it like that, he must be trying to put fear into them. So maybe it's a sign that they reviewed the film and think they're not going full out? And if that's the case then they have probably lost their confidence in Maas.

wasn't Marcel only stating the obvious???

lol I know I know. I contrdicted myself twice in my post. I realized I did it before I even posted it but was too lazy to backspace. I like Curry but Jo Jo’s been clutch.

who knows? Maybe they’ll cut McCants & bring in Starling from the Pratice roster. Either way I’ll wait till the announcement is made.

I'm with Drexi on this one. Based on the past history of the Management Team, Jason Armstead is HISTORY!!

DVD

The Bassman

8)

What's it matter who's catching the Ball Our Receivers haven't played badly If the QB can't deliver it doesn't matter who's catching

What's it matter who's catching the Ball Our Receivers haven't played badly If the QB can't deliver it doesn't matter who's catching

woody, is that you? :smiley: :oops:

and based on the past history of you guys on here, your never right