* Common sense - Just because it isn't explicitly stated as one of the rules below doesn't mean it's OK. Use common sense and good Netiquette when posting, replying and browsing these forums. This includes the following:
· No posts for the sole purpose of increasing your postcount. · No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless. · Keep the forums free from SPAM. This means no SPAM posting, no personal messaging SPAM, no SPAM in signatures or elsewhere in your profile. SPAM includes unsolicited messaging. If it takes you hours to send hundreds of Personal Messages, it is still SPAM. Also, please do not reply to SPAM, just report it to a Mod. ·[b] Any posts advertising items you have for sale or are looking to purchase (including tickets), your new website, etc will be removed.[/b] Also, please refrain from beginning threads advertising your website/myspace/blog/twitter/facebook page.
* No profanity - There will be zero tolerance of profanity in post, including using symbols to mask profanity.
* Choose a good subject - Do not make your subject say just "Hey?, nobody wants to hear this. Describe your topic briefly in your subject, then feel free to comment.
* No bashing - If someone is posting in a thread, don't simply tell them they wrong. Instead, provide facts or opinions supporting your views, provide positive feedback, and please keep the criticism low.
* Keep on topic - If you are replying about something to do with starting lineups for example, and someone mentions a play call, don't start talking about the play call, stick to the topic. Go start a new topic play call topic and post a link to the old one if there is relevant information there.
* Don't make off-topic posts - This is a forum to discuss the Canadian Football League, the Tiger-Cats and relevant issues surrounding the team and league. Any posts that are deemed off-topic may be locked or removed at the moderator's discretion.
* No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Personal attacks or insults, threats, and just plain impolite posts will be removed and that user will be banned.
* Images - Keep image sizes within reason. If you use an avatar or include an it should have a height of 80 pixels or less and a reasonable width. We reserve the right to remove images with offensive, annoying or otherwise problematic content.
* Multiple accounts - Each person should have only one account. If you get banned for some reason and simply create another account, it might get banned the minute the moderators become aware of it.
* No rumour mongering - posts containing anything that resembles "My friend (or neighbour,brother, etc) knows a player and he said _______" will be removed immediately.
* Do not post entire articles from newspapers or other sites -- only provide a link to them.
- Observations from practice that may put the team at a competitive disadvantage will be removed immediately
You should periodically check this topic for updates