im watchin Argos vs. Ti-cats right now and...

MCMANNUS IS TERRIBLE LOL OMFG!! wow looks like its gonna be another tough year for hamilton!

last year they were 9 and 9…we will see…

13 to 6…an NFL game is breaking out so far.

16 to 6…now.

16 to 13 …we got ourselves a CFL game now…

a sold out crowd…and better officials…cool! :smiley:

16-13…

I don’t see how challenging the ‘Line of Scrimmage’ is a judgement call. They gotta look at that. He clearly wasn’t past the line, but I can see where this could become an issue.

I agree BUT the ref WHO denined PINBALLwas wrong, but he [ HAMILTON]… didn’t cross the line, any way…as you say.

MARSHELL and Pinball both challenged the illegal sub penilties…that was funny.

WHAT A GAME!

So, Hellothere… it looks like the greatest team to ever walk on a football field wasn’t able to pull off a win in spite of McManus’ terrible performance…

So much for champions…

I said that…

1. HAMILTON , has vastley improved and…

It was an EXCELLENT night for the CFL…sell out , great game.

2…And I have never said that the ARGOS were the best team ever…I said that was probably EDMONTON during the MOON years.

Read my posts , all I said was that the ARGOS deserved to win the GREY CUP in 2004 and that they are the 2004 champions…

So, when is MONTREAL going to win…or even, tie a game?

THIS YEAR? :lol:

You bet the Als will win this year. They have garanteed victories on July 28th, August 12th and October 22nd. We might lose against Ottawa on the run, but we’ll beat the real crappy teams.

I have yet to see anything that would confirm your claim that hamilton has improved at all or at least not gotten worse

Hamilton has clearly not improved…not only did we see bad QB play, that defensive line sure misses Scott, Montford, and Cheatwood…

I think that they have…but this is just exhibition…as some others have put it. :wink:

Hamilton has not improved, McManus threw 3 picks, it was the Second string group which scored.

He did something like that last year and what happened to : it is only ex. games?

At least HAMILTON did better than SASK…I guess I was wrong about them.