I'm sorry but...

...Maas is not the guy.
I'm not saying Eakin or Williams (oops) are the answer but Mass can't get it done.
This team needs to move in a different direction.

:? :cry: :cry: :x :oops: :oops: :oops:

P.S. I guess it's time to change the signature

dude...washington hasn't played in hamilton for YEARS now...and yes I agree that maas plain and simple isn't the guy...his injury to his are a couple years ago has destroyed his career and he has now turned out like khari jones! GET HIM OUT OF THERE and start Richie Williams, they guy looked good tonight from what he was working with!

Williams, Not Washington. Although i do wonder if George can throw a decent spiral and read a defense…mayhap cloaning is in order

But how do you feel about Maas?

Sorry ExPat - it's 1:40 and I'm onto my 13th beer.

5 year plan needs the wrecking ball...

This organization needs a completely new football operation... ground up... I'm willing to see a 2-8 team full of rooks & prospects... not a 2-8 team of veteran players who've had success everywhere else but here...

Somethings not clicking... & when its not only Marshall, not only Paopao, not only Reed, not only Katz, not only one armed tackles, not only Maas' wonky throws, not only injuries... you have to call it a day on this first botched 5-year "create-a-champ" attempt...

Start over...

I think there is some truth in this post - the beginning, the middle and the end.

this is still only year 3 but yes i agree with a whole new coaching staff and a few player changes...if we jsut start over again then next year will be just the same as this year

I agree, Maas isnt the guy!. He has half the arm strength of McManus. He cant throw the long pass and there is no zip on the short ones. He has been a total disappointment.

I agree, Maas isnt the guy!. He has half the arm strength of McManus. He cant throw the long pass and there is no zip on the short ones. He has been a total disappointment.

Get over it the tiger cats suck shit they cant do shit they are 2-8 how effin sad is that. Get over it and face the music winnipeg are the '06 Grey Cup Champs!

Bombers:putting the Win in Winnipeg
Hamilton: Putting the Ha! in Hamilton!!!!

Maas has been a disappointment but is it not beyond comprehension that the number 3 quarterback on the opposing teams roster smacks you hard.

No one is playing up to their abilities and that is a sign of coaching. Name one player this season this who is having a good year under this coaching staff!

STRIPES the mascot!!!!!!!!!(':lol:')

Oh please buddy. Your team is the most overrated team in the league. They got annihilated at home by the worst team in the league (that'd be us) and they won on a miracle play in Edmonton because the Edmonton coaches had a brain fart. So really your record should be 4-5 not 5-4 (great record). Your QB stinks and your defence won't win you enough games.

You were 5-2 and looking at winning the East, now, you'll be lucky to finish 2nd in the East.

Well said, PC45. Someone told Bombers_85 that the 2006 Grey Cup was awarded to Winnipeg and he totally misunderstood what that meant.