im sooo , sooo FN pissed

what the hell is up with this team???they just dont give a F :twisted: ....they cant tackle, cant contain, cant complete a pass over 10 yrds.i dont know whos to blame...maybe as a fan, r we the ones to blame?seriously? we have the same crap on field BUT we still fill the stands..dont get me wrong, i think thats great BUT y not once, just once, send a message to everyone that we r sick of losing...LETS BOYCOTT THE NEXT GAME..may be then our disgust will be realized, and the fans disconent will be taken seriosly.if u wanna join me let me know...we can pool the money we saved and plan something fun...maybe a pick-up game, bbq and beer???

I'm on board !!!!! :thdn: :thdn:

But i don't have season's tickets

then you guys can sit beside the gades fans. Wait breaking news there isn't a gade to be found. So just pick a winner from any league. What kind of fans are you? I am glade I'm not paying the bills.

so scudd, r u tellin me that if u went to east side marios, had dinner and it was say decent, and u complained, let ur voice be heard but decided hell i will give them another chance.so u good back 2 weeks later..now they should have taken note of ur complaint, so u order the same thing..well, this time its barely edible, complain again and ur told to be patient, they r workin on gettin it right...well, u go back 2 weeks later, this time u cant even touch ur food..whats the best way to FINALLY make ur voice heard?DONT GO BACK!

Your right but if it was the only place in town and we know that with out we well starv what the hell do you think is going to happen to your team ther will not be another BOB if he can't make it now one will. Anyone in your town a Leafs fan? enough said.

http://www.argofans.com/images/smiles/icon_imao.gif

FIRSTLY, I HATE THE LEAFS.SORRY HAD TO STATE THAT. BUT ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT U HAVE TO SOMEHOW SHOW THAT UR PISSED AND WONT TAKE IT…WITH REGARDS TO MY ESM ANALOGY, IT WOULDNT BE LIKE STARVING, MORE LIKE GOIN TO BED HUNGRY FOR 1 NIGHT

well one way to display your anger is not to buy Tigers stuff from Zellers Ect. not buy not buing a ticket.

Somebody, Please SHOOT ME

ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT BUYIN A TICKET, THEN THERES FOOD, BEERS, ETC ETC.WHEN I GOTO A GAME IM SPENDIN 30+ FOR A TICKET, 10 TO PARK, 15-20 ON FOOD AND SNACKS AND I USAULLY HAVE A BEER A QUARTER (APPROXIMATELY, DEPENDS ON HOW BAD THE GAME IS CAUSE THEN I HAVE TO HAVE A DOUBLE DOSE TO GET THRU IT) SO JUST BY MYSELF IM SPENDIN DAMN NEAR 100

Take the money and support minor football cause thats what you are going to get.Also BoB dos't make you buy food or drinks just a ticket to the game if you won't to go.

I DO SUPPORT MINOR FOOTBALL, THE TEAM IS CALLED THE TIGER CATS...WHEN U GOTO THE MOVIES DO U NOT BUY POPCORN???

Nope I"m in business I know where my money belongs.

I guess the fans in edmonton should stay awway seeing thier record id only two points above yours

I don't think a boycott is going to help the team.

You don't think that everyone in the organization is trying to win games? I think they are doing their utmost, and will continue to do so.

It is my team, win or lose. I really get upset with the people who say to me 'where were you when they were losing' after we win the Grey Cup. Ive always been a supporter.

It may be tough to be a Tiger Cats fan right now, but we have won a boat load more Grey Cups than Saskatchewan!

If you didn't know these sites are for the good of a great game. I whent to the grey cup met alote of great fans from your city lets keep it up.

i these sites are for fans..who can voice their opinions, whether they are positive or neg. and btw i will support the team, i just think that things need to start happeinin on the field

What a miserable looking specimen of a football team! Totally embarrassing.The Roughriders are a team of little talent but we saw what could be done to a team led by Ronnie Lancaster, “The Little General” who should have been dismissed when Greg Marshall arrived.

:lol:

The Riders have a lot of talent. Their problem has been coaching and players not stepping up and playing with everything they have. It’s week 10 and tonight was the first game that the Riders played 60 minutes full throttle.

I think we are seeing some of the same problems in Hamilton that we are seeing in Saskatchewan. Ticats have a lot of talent. They need to start putting everything together and maximizing their potential. ie. Jason Maas is not looking like himself out there (whether it’s his fault or not). The team does not seem to be playing for eachother and there are a lot off little mistakes that add up and are hurting the team.

I do not have the be all/end all solution for the cats, but what I do know is that they should not be sitting on their hands right now.

Best of luck next week in the rematch ticat fans, keep your heads up!

i think ur wrong here. not everbody is doing the most they can…Pao Pao should be fired aswell as that joker that runs the special teams