I'm so SICK & TIRED of LOSING..

On paper this team is better than the last few years. What we lack the most is leadership. This comes from the head office on down. Charlie Taffe is the wrong guy for the job.Unfortunatly our best players are injured most of the time....Sorry Jesse but if you play in less than half of your teams games, that means you are injury prone. What the team needs is to be able to develope some continuity, which is impossible with the best playmakers continuously getting hurt. Time for Mr Young to sell this sad sack lot because as we all know ...nice guys finish last.....

winning is something that is learned,too many close games we've let slip.
for now, you look at the fact there are a lot new coaches/players this year and eventually they will learn. i can handle that.
my worry is when does being accountable take importance. i just don't like how we lose a lot of these games and how it's repeated the same way.

Huge strides? Granted, the team is better but they really couldn’t have gotten much worse could they? Anyway, the bottom line is they are still not nearly good enough. Not by a long shot.

Blind with rage? Actually, I don’t think that’s true of most Cats fans. I’d say they are extremely frustrated, demoralized and angry (but not to the point of being blind with rage). And anger is better than apathetic because that spells real trouble for the franchise.

Perhaps your anger with the fans should be directed elsewhere–like at the team.

An Argo-Cat fan

I think that there might be some middle ground between 3-15 and winning the Grey Cup with our backup QB that most Ticat fans would be satisfied with…

Right now for example, I’d be thrilled with 9-9 and a single playoff win.
Heck, for this year, I’d even take 6-12 and a playoff game if it included an Argo sweep…

i'll take a season of solid progress if it means we are improving and building an identity amongst the young talent here.
the good news if we do make the playoffs i think we will have to finish 2nd in the east (cause of the possible crossover) which means a playoff home date.

I have a suggestion for you if you're tired of losing, but still like the CFL. Switch favourite teams.

Cheering for the winning team is fun, and there are several great teams that play at Ivor Wynne :slight_smile:

time for a new coach and a gut check by the players

I have a suggestion for you if you're tired of losing, but still like the CFL. Switch favourite teams.

Cheering for the winning team is fun, and there are several great teams that play at Ivor Wynne

Never!!!

Once a ticat fan, always a ticat fan. We have 15 Grey Cup Championships. I can see another one coming, maybe in a year or two. With Obie as our GM. This ship will turn around!!!

I am a Ticat fan too, but since I am a general CFL fan, and I am a fan of most of the teams, Hamilton losses are easier to take.

I'm just so sick of losing
I just gotta ask. What exactly did YOU lose???

The rivalry hasn't "died". It had been dead for years (i.e., game in and game out, if the Argos didn't slaughter the Toothless Tabbies by dozens of points, there was cause for concern). Now, however, there is a rivalry due to the fact that the Argos have sunk so rapidly to the bottom - the enduring domain of the 'Cats.

We are improved ,as I noticed we could have won the game in Winnipeg IF not for QB turnovers.
We’re getting better ,with a little more composure /protection and winning third down gambles we win this game against the Peg which suprised me .

We are close guys , a WR and a better line and we are there. I know it sucks ,but IMO we are close to taking off.

I just gotta ask. What exactly did YOU lose???
okay i see you're point, but I'm tired of watchin MY team LOSE, and yes i call them MY team because i love them!

I thought Ti-Cat fans were the Eastern version of Sask Rider fans. Sadly it appears that is not the case. Take a look at the crap the Riders fans dealt with from 77 to 88 and then again in the 90's.

Geez, Hamilton has been close in most their games and a couple breaks would have resulted in at least a .500 record and maybe even a winning record. That is not a crappy team. That is a young team that needs to develop a personality and develop that winning instinct.

Fine, get tired of the losing. You should. But I can guarantee you that losing is not eating away at you as much as it is eating away at Bob Young.

Every fan whether hardcore or otherwise…Sask or Hamilton all get sick of losing year after year.

Most of use will vent our displeasure wrap our minds around why the team is losing, over-analyze and attempt to come up with solutions. But when it all comes down to it we as Hamilton fans are there week in week out…wearing the Black and Gold…remember that one angry fan spewing “I will never come to a game again” doesn’t speak for the rest of 15-20 thousand that show up and cheer the Cats on week in week out.

I love the Hamilton fans…passionate…strong…loyal… the best fans around. It just seems that sometimes they can lose their cool a lil faster than others.

I’m sure the organization is just as angry as the fans…I am sure the players are too no matter the team professional or some T-Ball team full of 6 year olds it hurts to lose week after week. The wins will come…you know it…we know it…but this is where the Die-Hards come to vent their frustration.

I love this team…I love the CFL and just as I am a Leaf’s fan I will always support them win or lose just as I will the Cats…call me a glutton for punishment…

Just looking for results it is hard to watch a team degrade week to week they seem to solve one problem but open up a box of problems from weeks past…

one game too many stupid penalties…the week after turnovers…then the next week MORE penalties…this isn’t Pee Wee football…just need to smarten up and the wins will come…