Im not watching another alouettes game this year!!!

I’d like to throw my hat in for waterboy.

Nah, crimson, I think you should be secondary coach. The pay's better anyway.

Since Bellefeuille has a year left on his deal, we could use him in the Touché suit...nah never mind I have a feeling he'd get abused...

OK…thanks.

Whoever the LB coach is, make sure he puts a leash on Ferri and not forget to feed him. That guy is an animal! Got himself kicked out of the game Saturday.

That ejection was an absolute joke. There is never any rhyme or reason to who gets tossed (see Rasouli staying IN the game a few weeks ago after delivering multiple punches to a prone player). Ejections are just referees flexing their muscle by implicitly telling players, “Be careful, or I may randomly eject YOU from the game too.”

I like the way Ferri plays, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. He plays with passion, which is more than I can say for a lot of players on this team.

Proux ejects players when he gets "frightenedf"

Dont forget the Grey Cup is in Montreal next year.

I do too. Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that he deserved to be kicked out of the game. To be honest, I was at the game and I really didn’t see what had happened. The crowd gave him a nice ovation when he left though which was nice.

Still though, the guy does remind of an unfed, hungry animal. I still think he needs to control his emotions but you’re right, I would rather a guy play with that kind of intensity on every play instead of putting forth a lackluster effort.

Come on your tream was been there in big games, playoff and Grey Cup, what do you want, give the riders and tor. bombers, hopefully the cats a chance. Your spoiled what do you want, your spoided give some other CFL teams a chance it`s good for the CFL. Tor. tl game was a tough defensive game which happens near the end of the season.

Support your Al`s and the CFL through thick and thin.

Give Toronto a chance?
Toronto won in 2004 Mtl in 2001!

Someone should tell that to BC. Looks like Edmonton sees it your way though. :lol:

Seriously though, I understand your point. The Als have had a pretty good run (besides 2001) and who knows? A lot can happen in the playoffs.