I'm impressed, so far

Not just with the look and attitude of some of the rookies at the training camp but also the whole picture seems brighter.
The Ticat organization under Bob Young is showing signs of maturity at all levels.
Starting at the top with Scott Mitchell leading the entire organization and Bob O'Billovich guiding the progress and development of the team, great foresight and what an eye for talent!
Charlie Taaffe seems more focused and in control than what I remember from any time last year.
The players that have been brought in to rookie camp appear to be at a different level than what we have seen in previous years and there seems to be a lot of battling to stay on the roster and duke it out with the big boys.
Ticats TV also give us more insight in to what is going on at the training camp. For the fans who cannot attend any training sessions this is a big plus, much better than Spec reporting or CH news clips.
Hopefully the Ivor Wynne experience will also respond to the experiences of the last few years, not only to bring back the Ticats glory of old but also to provide a real professional attitude to the fans game time experience.
So far it seems that Bob Young was right in his update earlier this year and the Ticat staff he has assembled has learned a lot and the maturity of the organization is showing a real positive side.
We'll see if this positiveness carries through the season, I think it will but that is just my opinion.

heard this all last year.

...and every year for the last four before that...

They look good now but
All that matters is the Record Playoff Time.
Are we a Playoff Team ??
will we have to wait another year.

I am saying we Wait a year.

I agree with you baldy!

I think that the team is making a lot of progress, and i think we will have more of a winning attitude than we have in the past 3 years. I think that Casey will really help that a lot, because noone can deny he is a very positive guy!

I'm so excited for the season to start!!!

I'm not planning the parade route yet, but after seeing some of the receivers at the rookie camp, I'm a little more optimistic than I was a few weeks ago. Still concerned about some spots on the D though.

I hope to attend the training camp on Sunday so i can see for myself, but from all ive read I am very excited.

heard this all last year.
...and every year for the last four before that...
And we've also heard such awful negativity like this over the past few years too.

A little optimism, please. And we do have reason to be more optimistic this year. Obie is a proven talent-finder. Our coaches are more experienced, and a better QB from the beginning of the year.

I love Hamilton, the Ticats and the fans, but we can just be so fickle sometimes. I'm not expecting the playoffs, but would honestly be happy with a competitive team. As long as we're not the laughing stock anymore, I'll be happy. And even if we still are a laughing stock, I'll still have a smile on my face next June with the same optimism.

Just goes to show that one man's realism is another man's negativity. I'll celebrate when there's something to celebrate.

Not only that, but all this negativity feeds the loosing culture that is present with the organization. If the fans decide to start being positive, the team will pick up on that energy and use it.

Just goes to show that one man's realism is another man's negativity. I'll celebrate when there's something to celebrate.
Who says I'm celebrating? I'm not getting my seat reserved for the GC celebration just yet. Trust me, I know this team ain't winning a GC this year or even next. But I remain hopeful. Is that a bad thing? Or would you rather everyone give up hope, give up their season tickets, stop supporting the team, and the team folds or relocates? Trust me, I have a realistic view of the Ticats. They've made many mistakes over the past few years and I recognize that. I also recognize that they may have made some mistakes this year (ie. Armour, etc..). But like I said I remain hopeful and optimistic for this year. Is that so wrong?
Not only that, but all this negativity feeds the loosing culture that is present with the organization. If the fans decide to start being positive, the team will pick up on that energy and use it.
Totally. Hamilton, as a team and as a city, sadly, has a losing culture. This has to change.