I'm done

I know that the team is done, so why bother show up for the remaining games... The current Ticats dont care about the history and the legacy which is the Ticats, so why should I?? I will see everyone in 2007, hopefully next year will be better than this one. And for all you that will bash me for giving up, I challenge you to proving some good reasons why I should actually go to the game rather than just stay home and save some money and some dignity.

I challenge you to proving some good reasons why I should actually go to the game rather than just stay home and save some money and some dignity.
1. We support our team through thick and thin, it is terrible... it will eventually get better.
  1. The CFL is a gate driven league, by staying home you are not helping your team or the CFL. We got into this finalcial trouble because people stopped coming to the games.

2. As upset as i am, as frustrated as the games have become, I enjoy gameday... go and make sarcastic remarks about the team, at least by going you have that right.

Pretty lame. I have tix and none of the above make me want to go. In fact if offered a refund I'd take it.

Ok, #1, I support this team more than most, I was in regina this year for the game, winnipeg last year and every other CFL city except vancouver, #2, I am a season ticket holder so Ive already been taken advantage of, so they already have my money, and I am not enjoying gameday regardless of the sarcastic remarks I make, so try again...

I was basing my comment as you saying "Save some money"

You also didnt say that you were a season ticket holder. Season ticket holder and casual game goer are 2 different things, as a fellow season ticket holder I do agree... if you dont wanna go... dont. You are still supporting the organization.

Sarcasm is fun ! I mean, where (other than Yuk Yuks) can you get local comedy this good.

Dont give up.

"I feel much better now that I've given up hope."

Ashleigh Brilliant