I'm Back!

I am finally back after all you Mike Kelly haters have cooled down a bit, I for one have never stopped cheering on the Blue rain or shine, and im sure many of u havent either.

The forums during the losses were just too negative so thats why I left.

We are gearing up for a great playoff run and if Michael Bishop can generate some offence we will be a force to be reckoned with, if you go down our roster we have younger, and more talented players at every position than last year (excluding QB but i really like the fire he plays with). Right now I think we will have a shot at beating Montreal and clinch a playoff spot, and the next week we have a great shot to show the ex bombers on the ti cats, why the bombers cut them.

This week we need to show the CFL that we are capable of beating Montreal with AC.

GO BLUE! :rockin: :rockin:

Happy to have ya back! GO BLUE!

…GREAT to have you back milt…ya see the trick is to stick around when…the team is not going so well…OR the Bomber site…lol…In any event …i respect your opinion…hope you do mine…even if it comes off as a ‘little’ negative sometimes…Got to tell it like I see it…and I’m sure you do as well…GoBigBlue… and Bomber fans… :thup: :rockin:

Good job milt.