"Illegal use of artificial noise"

No you don't - shouldn't that be the mascot's job?

Ture, but not everyone can see him.

but then if the people in front of you start going "defence", what are you gonna do?

DENFECE!

Best Mascot of the 80’s…Crazy George. Just ask Cal Murphy, he used to get the crowd going so loud, Winnipeg used industrial earplugs.

I wish we could get him back!

Buzz and Bomber are alright.

Not at a stadium where the fans understand the game! Always love seeing the home team QB trying to get the fans to shut up when they are on offence!

Last week while in Hamilton during labour day, I was direcly in front of the speaker system and definitely artificial noise all night long. There was no penalty call for this fake noise?

I half agree with the rule. The noise should not be pumped in. Imagine if in Montreal, BC or Toronto with the roof closed, 5000 people in the stands but the PA system is blasting enough noise to drown out the visiting QB. It is an unfair advantage.

However there is nothing wrong with the announcer rallying the fans up until the point the visiting teams breaks the huddle. The scoreboard should be allowed to flash Make some noise until the cows come home

It is ridiculous that we have to spend millions on a jumbo tron and are not allowed to use it at certain times during a game.

It a rule tht I don't agree with, but I can live with. I don't really matter at the end of the day.

AGREE…Crazy George was great for BC…Mascots are great overall for stadium morale (But that Calgary announcer was plain annoying)…Those 2 Bomber Mascots Buzz & ? (sorry cant remember the other) when I had season tickets and lived in Regina…On Labour Day they would get into a tag team wrestling match with Gainor …was hilarious!!!

definetly. When I was a kid, I loved labour day games. and buzz and Boomer were a huge part of why I did. They would really pick on old gainer.

Is that why you have two Gophers now???To even up the score?..LOL

Yes Buzz and Boomer are entertaining. I wish they would come back to BC Place on a road trip. (They did a road trip in the late 80’s early 90’s)