Ike Charlton........

Graduates in '00 as a First Team All American
Plays for the Seahawks in '01
Plays for the Jaguars in '02
Plays for the Giants in '03
Plays for the Raiders in '04
Signed to the almost out of contention Blue Bombers late in '05

......talk about an epic slide down the football food chain.......now I dont know Mr. Charlton and I'd hazard to guess he's a pretty decent guy but I hope he has that Interior Design diploma close at hand........

.........wadda think BB fans?.....is this part of the last gasp for this year or is this building on next year?.....

A Jaguars and a Giant at one time, was he? AWESOME!!! Should be good for us!

BRINGS A LOT of NFL. experience…but can he adjust to the CFL…that’s the big question…looking forward to see him play here…and yeah…probably getting a good look for next year… :?: :roll:

last gasp and frist brink for 2006.

........most of the time I can decipher what you're up to KK but I'm having trouble with 'frist brink'..........

I believe 'frist brink'......is code for defensive back recruiting for 06.....but I'll let Kanga go in more depth for ya..... :arrow:

frist brink...... frist as in , The Frist Centre for the Visual Arts and brink as in The Brink Family Year Book, which is now shipping.........put it together and you have a visual of the brink family year book.........

Ike Charlton is a quality football player who deserves a look......for next year.