Iglooers at Evil Incarnate Game Thread, Sun. Aug. 18, 7pm et

Eskimos at Argonauts (TSN)
Sunday at 7pm et/4pm pt
Also available on TSN Mobile TV

We shall see if the Eskies can put up a fight against Toronto on the road. Although I will root for Edmonton to pull off the upset, I'm not sure Evil will slip up at home.

See you here!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Toronto will probably take this one at home but I dont think Edmonton is quite as bad as their record indicates (could easily be 2-4 or 3-3) and could possibly upset the boatmen if underestimated. Edmonton is looking at the crossover as their best shot for a playoff spot now and can pull to within one game of the crossover with a win. As much as I hate the Argos, I just cant stand seeing western teams crossover to the East playoffs. Head says: Argos 27 Edmonton 24 (stop the crossover)
Heart says: Edmonton 63 Argos 0 (destroy the Evil Incarnate) :smiley:

Kickoff is imminent.

Evil is up 7-0 quickly. The roof on the Concrete Convertible is open tonight.

Surprise, surprise. Third and one, deep in Edmonton's end, and they fake the sneak, then end up throwing it to the, wait for it, tight end on the reverse. First off, no huge surprise that they would not go for the sneak this early in the game and this deep. And second, when does a play like this NOT go to the tight end?

Esks get a FG, it is 7-3 now.

[quote="oski-oui-oui"]Eskimos at Argonauts (TSN)
Sunday at 7pm et/4pm pt
Also available on TSN Mobile TV

We shall see if the Eskies can put up a fight against Toronto on the road. Although I will root for Edmonton to pull off the upset, I'm not sure Evil will slip up at home.

I have to agree that while an Esks win would be to the Ticats advantage I don't see the Boatmen being upset at home unless they play terribly like the Riders did! So far Eskies are putting up a good fig and getting some FDs. Be interesting if they can keep it close.

Nice BIG completion to Stamps on 2nd and 15 for a FD+

An Esks win is good for the Cats, a Blew team win is good for my VGG picks this week... ohhh the turmoil!!

LOL hi HTD!

7-6 Trawna after one quarter.

Edmonton not looking too bad so far but need to punch one into the endzone, Toronto isn't going to let Edmonton drive down the field this easily all game, they need to capitalize while they have the chance

Looks like the Esks GP is to keep the Blue out of the end zone and kick their way to a W! :smiley:

Another Eskimo FG.

9-7 Edmonton

Hi Russ

Argos pretty much an that one down the field to put themselves ahead by 4. :expressionless:

TD catch by Barnes

14-9 Toronto

Sorry that was supposed to read Argos RAN that one down the field. Missed the '"r" :slight_smile:

1st down run for Hugh Charles, he needs to have a big game if the Esks want a big W

Esks get a little drive going and then shoot themselves in the foot with a penalty or fail to get a 2nd D conversion - usually 2nd and long. They are moving the ball but are going to have to put it in the end zone for major pts to have a chance.

Esks D managed to stall the Blue drive. :slight_smile: Big loss on the running play with a hit by Hill.