If

If the Ticats would have won tonight it would have made our playoff chances go from not good to hmmmmm.
This is why this loss is very discouraging. The next game would have been interesting but the season just seems so lost now.

It only seems lost now?! We basically needed to run the table and then we still needed outside help. We're dead last in the league, I don't know of any teams in the basement (in any league) that make the playoffs.

It's over for this year. Preparations have already begun for next year, however, and I'm sure we'll be much happier at this time next season. The team has had a tremendous rebuilding job to contend with and they appear to be on the right track, with a few more tweaks here and there.

I don't seem to see the right track with this offensive coordinator. Not once this season has any quarterback shown any idea of how to run the clock with a hurry-up offense. The seconds tick by and the team saunders through the motions. We run the ball to keep the clock running instead of throwing sideliners to run out of bounds. The defense had a great game and gave the offense more than enough opportunities to win this game but it was squandered by poor execution and even poorer play calling.

This just getting funny now people! How are we going to blow it now? Hmmmm wait and see and laugh!

That Caulley run that was called back might have been the difference in the game?...along with the boneheaded decision by Armstead to run it out of the endzone. Why are players not made accountable? Put Curry back there please!!!

(Canfan) I don't seem to see the right track with this offensive coordinator. Not once this season has any quarterback shown any idea of how to run the clock with a hurry-up offense. The seconds tick by and the team saunders through the motions. We run the ball to keep the clock running instead of throwing sideliners to run out of bounds. The defense had a great game and gave the offense more than enough opportunities to win this game but it was squandered by poor execution and even poorer play calling.
Can I conclude from your one negative remark that you fail to see any positives for the Hamilton Tiger Cats?

The 2006 team was blown up at the request of many of you who asked for this.
What do you expect? Immediate perfection?

At this point of the season I expect the team to know how to use the clock. I expect to see a team that does not keep getting basic illegal motion penalties. I expect to see a team that can control their emotions and not take stupid roughing penalties. I did not ask for the 2006 team to be blown up, but some position players had to be moved. This season has still seen too many stupid coaching penalties like no yards. How hard is it to drill this into your players? On almost every kick we are getting called for no yards. I don't see this happening with other teams. If this is the level of competence that we have to look forward to next year, I think I"ll keep my $600. in my pocket.

Even though the team is all but done this year, I will still be going to see the games..There are still so many positives to pull out of this season that everyone never sees.

Setta - We have a great kicker now.
Moreno - Solid player who has constantly lead the CFL in Tackles
Armour - Developed and came along to lead the defence with Moreno
Printers - Signed a great young QB to build around
Armstead - Picked up a premier vet receiver
Lumsden - Strong Running back with great potential (if he can stay healthy all year)

The list goes on and on..The team is stacked with rookies..players, coaches, GM..I mean geez give em a break..its all the nay-sayers who when we lose you freak out like a mental patient calling for the jobs of everyone in the organization who you feel contributed to the losing season..

For whatever reason the Ti-Cats listen..they replace personnel, new coaches, new players, new management. We lose still and you guys still whine about it..the fans called for it..I remember before Taafe was named coach the threads calling to bring him in were very long...not to name names but the some of the same people who begged to bring him into the organization are now calling for him to be fired.

Stick by the team once they plant their feet and start playing consistant football (and it is coming...the game in Winnipeg shows what is coming) The wins and the strong contending seasons will come..I am a diehard fan and will never stop coming to games as long as I have free time and money in my wallet.