If you were at the Grey Cup.. Check this out...

[url=http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/football/grey-cup/Panorama+Find+yourself+Grey+2010/3899228/story.html]http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/f ... story.html[/url]

if you click on the plus sign you can zoom in the picture and find yourself.. I found me and my group, and another group of my friends that were seated on the other side of the field.. its too cool...

yay! found myself! :slight_smile:

Tell us where you are so we can all share a laugh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah, me and my pals stick out like orange thumbs! Thanks for the post, jaz.

ok I'm in the endzone.. that's all you get! :smiley:

im in section a.. about 1/2 was up in the lower section.. its easiers to find me in the northside fans view.. there is a guy walking up the stairs and we are sitting a row or 2 under where he is.. Im sitting beside my hubby in a blue coat and canada toque and my son in a Wes Cates jersey and rider touque.. Im wearing a white coat....

There was lots of Orange.. I spent some time in the "Lions Den" had a blast.. Saw a guy and girl all decked out in orange and black, faces painted, wigs, the whole 9 yards... . They looked like so much fun... I love people like that...

Dont be such a scardy cat....

Bummer we weren't in our seats :cry:

Try the North view...my son was not in his seat on the view of our side, but he was in the North side fans one..

not to knock on you, which I am not at all. :slight_smile:

but why would someone want to get up (unless they absolutely had to.. like washroom, can't hold it any longer) in the middle of a Grey Cup game?

knowing how long the lineups are gonna be, you'll miss action in the game.

I remember when I got to the game, we did what we needed to do before the kickoff, made sure I was able to sit in my seat and not move the entire game.

I didn't get up to go anywhere until after the game was over.

I don't understand how people would want to miss any of the game?

maybe he drank a lot of beer…

ok, that is a cool link!