If you could ban one player from the cfl

If we're going to expand this topic from players to coaches. . . let's expand it even further, and ban Rod Black. . .

YES.

…dont’ be embarrassed to admit envy, it’s normal and quite understandable…I admit to schadenfreude when it comes to how Browner plays… :twisted:

Exactly why he’s my first and foremost pick.I’m not saying there aren’t others but the thread ask’s which ONE player you would ban and i’d love to see Brandon Brown-noser leave for good.His cheap a$$ery and how often he get’s away with it is way too much.Then the old halo and “why whateva do you mean suh?” when he FINALLY get’s flagged.If I were to extend this list to 5 players it’d go like this.
1.Brandon Browner
2.Rob Murphy
3.Adriano Belli
4.Jason Jiminez
5.Philip Hunt not so much but I still remember him getting away with trying to tear Kevin Glenn’s leg off after a play earlier this year.

For me its Chip Cox, maybe its his name, I mean who names their kid Chip :lol:

Hmmmlets see here, I’ll tell you what you put a football helmet on and run as fast as you can and I’ll come up and grab you by the facemask and try to rip your head off.

Still not dirty? I call BS as in blind and…awww never mind.

In my mind Brandon Browner is the dirtiest player in the league and it has nothing to do with talent. Yes he’s very talented but he is also a POS.

:lol:

At least they didn’t name him Harry. :lol:

X3

Gainer the Gopher, for not wearing pants. It’s 2010, mascots should have pants.

these days, we are lucky anybody wears pants

Fred MacMurray? :lol:

^^ you are super dating yourself there you know....

Another vote for Nik Lewis

Jesse Lumdsten for his own health. I like him but I don't want to see him turn into a cripple.

I don't even think Browner is the dirtiest player on the Stamps, that honour goes to Dwight Anderson. I would even place Mike (knee drop) Labinjo ahead of Browner. But is there any doubt that Calgary is the dirtiest team in the league? I say this dispite the fact that they are my second favourite team.

I dont beleive that any TEAM is dirtier than another. You might say that this team or that has the most dirty players, but that doesnt make the team dirty. For one thing, in order for a team to be dirty, it has to come from and or be accepted by the head coach. No way Hufnagal would do that.

You too, I think… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s how I should have phrased it.

That’s him . . . I think. He wasw a total blackout in that game. No discipline and screaming at multiple coaches throughout the game. Not listening and having a bad attitude towards every blatant penalty that was called on him.

I would have sent him packing mid-game. Done good0bye. No regrets.

Andre Proulx.

Oh, wait, player.....
Jiminez