If we had to pick awards today who would u pick?

MOP = Calvillo
Defence = Cox
Lineman = Take ur pick they all deserve it
Canadian = Cahoon
Special Teams = Taylor

And the worst part about it is, that those guys all have a chance of winning those awards this year. But we all know that a whole team cant clean house.

I need to think about others (except MOP), but Andy Fantuz and Paris Jackson (if he is healthy) may be strong contenders for Canadian.

MOP = Anthony Calvillo
Defence = Anwar Stewart
Lineman = Take ur pick they all deserve it
Canadian = Cahoon
Special Teams = Taylor

Too bad for Taylor that most of his returns had to come back... A little lack in discipline today especially in the first half.

MOP = Calvillo
Defence = Stewart
Lineman = Flory
Canadian = Cahoon
Special Teams = Taylor

Change Flory for Bourke.

As good as Cahoon's been this season, he hasn't been spectacular. Why is there no love for Mathieu Proulx, who was having an outstanding season prior to his injury, or Shea Emry, who has made everyone forget about Reggie Hunt in fairly short order? Proulx and Emry would be my nominations for Outstanding Canadian.

MOP: Cobourne
O-lineman: Bourke
D-lineman: Stewart or Bowman
Canadian: Emry or Proulx
Special Teams: Taylor

MOP: Cobourne (But Calvillo should also be considered)
Offense: Bourke
Defense: Cox
Canadian: Cahoon (he had not been spectacular but he should still make a 1000-catching-yards season and he had a lot of records this season)
Special Teams: Duval

In regards to the specialty teams, I thought a good point was made by a commentator (I can't remember who) during one of yesterday's telecasts. Why should it always be a kicker or a returner? It's about time we gave some credit to the cover guys.
As well, why should the MOP always be from the offence and almost always be a quarterback? This year, my choice for MOP is Anwar Stewart.