If this doesn't prove it, nothing will..

Thanks, Billy. Couldn’t have said it better.

Actually, as I think on this, you all only have yourselves to blame. I tried to trade cflisthebest to another team so he could be its fan, and there were no takers. Chief and I got down to the short strokes, but things fell apart when Chief would not commit to agreeing with him at least 50.1% of the time (to show Eskie fan solidarity and all that).

What's your point? Do you not remember when the Riders sucked and they were only bringing 19,000 and 20,000? Happens to every franchise. There's a word for people like you: DELUSIONAL!!!

Let's not forget that the Eskimos were saddled with four Thursday night home games this season, and in three of those they still managed to bring in more than 33,000 fans. That's more than most teams average. Guess the Eskimos are the bestest best fans in the whole wide world!!1!!11!!1

…perhaps, but apparently the worst when it comes to holding down the Shift key…

no no no you have it all wrong the real reason the rider stuff sells so well is the material it is made from absorbs oil really really good... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I would have to say that the best fans are the fans of the Argos. For what those people have put up with from their own wannabee city a city with all kinds of ethnic groups etc. for the last 20 - 25 years and still get 20-25 thousand really is miraculous.

die hard stamps fan here... what i dont understand is why it makes you a better fan the more of dumbA$$ you make yourself look like? one thing i like about stamps games is that the fans are actually respectable to other fans around them. Its kinda funny though how many people go to the stamps game and just hang at consession.

True that.

Obviously if Cflisthebest feels the need to constantly parade the fact that the sun revolves around the Saskatchewan Roughriders, then he may be insecure . It doesn`t seem any other rider priders need to assert their holiness in the CFL world.

Eskimos are a bandwagon team, they have only led the CFL in attendance for what, 3 decades.

I heard a rumour but I can't confirm it that the reason Rider fans buy so many jerseys, t-shirts, sweaters, etc. is because they don't know how to wash. :wink:

That rumour is correct :lol:

You know, I admire the passion of Rider fans, and certainly the merch they move is a benefit to the league, but quite frankly, I'm getting tired of having the ~AWESOMENESS~1!1! of Rider nation shoved down my throat. This is an eight-team league, people. Every team is equally vital to the health and success of the CFL. Or would you all rather go back to the '90s when Montreal and Ottawa were out of commission and revenue had completely dried up?

Give it a rest already. Honestly, some Rider fans here (not all, not even the majority, just a few) come off as pathetically insecure about their team and their province. We get it, you like the Riders. Now stop whining about a perceived lack of recognition and give the rest of us some peace and quiet.

What Disciplineandpunishment just said - and said well I might add.

Guys, guys, guys (and gals). Why can't we all just come to an agreement that BC sucks? That will make everything better and calm us all down a little.

^ I'll second that! :smiley:

I think that's something anyone from any team can agree with.

Ahh, united in our hatred of the Left Coast.

well for a team that is rebuilding considering all the player changes and qb's they have gone through this year. I think its amazing that they have gone this far and can possibly go farther. But I wonder would it be as calm if someone said that the Riders suck??? :lol:

But the Riders don't suck and BC does... so that would be a mistruth. It's basic science really.

i recall Rider attendance in the '05 season being around 23,000, not much better than the renegades. i think they were a .500 team that year. take a look:

http://www.cfl.ca/schedule/year/2005/time_zone/0

the riders just got really really hot the last couple of years, since they started competing for west division titles and grey cup championships.

i hope it stays this way when the team starts losing again.

i like the idea of revenue sharing. every team is gonna have its ups and downs, but revenue sharing brings stability.
no longer is an owner the owner of a team, but really, 1/8th owner of the league.

Remember being a kid and watching Charles Schultz's Charlie Brown cartoons on TV? (you know, Great Pumpkin and Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, etc.) ?

Remember, we could always hear what the kids were saying, but when adults spoke, it sounded like Wah, Wah, Wah, Wah - kind of like a poorly played french horn?

I hate to say it but many of the posts written by Rider's fans come across just like that to me. A lot of noise, with not much sense coming out of it.

So you Rider's fans, please enjoy the CFL and your team, but as far as naming who are the best and worst fans, JUST GET OVER IT.

I am not sure if you are the best or worst, neither do I, or most other fans care, but I can say this, Rider's fans seem to be the most annoying.