If there was a CFL Video Game, who should be on the cover?

I say Andy Fantuz, Wes Cates, or Kerry Joseph

Just because its CFL i think it should always be a canadian so....Clermont or Cahoon on the cover

Wow! I hope this is the crazy kinda Ideas guys like me are rubbing off on normal people! I’m nearly legally insaine about the CFL! and my Lions! want my 3 cents? have a stack of CFL helmets on a pile of rubble! and have the last year champs! standing on the pile with thier team jersey/colours! on top of the pile with a grey cup champs flag blowing in the wind effect! The cup winners get the right to the posters colors/ display!
ya im a lil crazy but a 166 IQ buys me sum slack!

Wow! I hope this is the crazy kinda Ideas guys like me are rubbing off on normal people! I'm nearly legally insaine about the CFL! and my Lions! want my 3 cents? have a stack of CFL helmets on a pile of rubble! and have the last year champs! standing on the pile with thier team jersey/colours! on top of the pile with a grey cup champs flag blowing in the wind effect! The cup winners get the right to the posters colors/ display!
ya im a lil crazy but a 166 IQ buys me sum slack!

^most incoherent post that makes little to no sense that I have read in a long time

If I was to choose a player to be on the cover I would have to say Joseph in Riders Garb for this season. How things have looked so far I would go with either Ray or Calvillo

id go with ricky ray, calvillo, clairmont or stegall.

id go with a cover or clairmont staring down stegall.

The crazy fans from all teams.

...and Milt Stegall

Fantuz is Canadian

fantuz copied my name

...first part is an understatement of monumental proportions, second part is doubtful with spelling/grammar/punctuation like yours...:wink:

Blacklion69 wrote: ya im a lil crazy but a 166 IQ buys me sum slack!
Measured how? Binet, WAIS, or other model of intellectual development?

Then we can perform an anaysis of the dimensionality of your your IQ, include a review of the manner in which it has been developed, and then correlate these results with indices of the stability of your personality matrix.

It is noted that you imply a certain difficulty with personal stability. Are you alluding to the frequently held misbelief that IQ is related to either creativity or insanity? Actually, there have been some fascinating studies done on this.

A genuine IQ of 160 is usually associated with philosophers as well as advanced mathematicians. It is suggested that precision of abstract thought explains these correlations. However, there are also indications that the manner of information transfer between left and right hemispheres of the cerebral cortex significantly affects processes of insight and creative abstraction.

Then again we aren’t even touching upon issues of multiple intelligences or specific functionalities such as emotional intelligence.

Of course, who am I to lecture one of my betters?

Oh… where were we again? I suggest a middle-distance shot from the Grey Cup that doesn’t focus on a single individual.

Lumsden. I don’t think there’s much question.

Your right Fantuz and Lumsden would also be good choices...but for future covers. I think that Cleremont and Cahoon are the two most "established" canadians in the league. Fantuz and Lumsden are the future canadian stars....just not yet

Normie Fong!

Why is Ben Cahoon considered a Canadian? I don't get it.

Born in Utah and played at Brigham Young.

Holy ****. My IQ must be like 450 then.

They tried to get him for the picture. He hurt himself combing his hair and went on the picture disabled list.

I think Rob Cote would be a good choice.

Canadian and highly talented.

The many faces of Danny Macciocca.

Just to have a CFL video game, that would be awesome, put Steve Buratto on the cover for all i care, my Xbox 360 is screaming for a CFL game to play.