If the board is this heated and divided......

one must wonder if the lockerroom is beginning to crack. have the players or some of them lost faith in maas? i dont know and i really dont care who qb's but i can def. see the frustration from the chang camp. one thing is for sure if maas ever does get pulled, cut etc. the maas fans wont be able to say he wasn't given a chance. lol.

Maas hasn't throw a pick in a few games now. He hasn't lost these games. The team has as a whole.

i agree with you there. but you could argue as a leader and as a veteran on the team he hasnt won any games for us. we could ask a rookie to go out there and just play safe and try to not throw picks. that would lead us to 1 win and last in offensive statistics...oh wait we already are. lol.

Interesting, I think what Tiki Barber was saying about Manning might be along the same vein as what some here are saying about Maas. What is true, what isn't, who knows. But I haven't heard one player, former or otherwise, mention anything agains't Maas, has anyone?

and i would hope that you wouldnt hear any player publicly weigh in on the matter. if they did i wouldnt expect them to be on the team very long. what i would be concerned with is the stuff you dont hear. at some point during this horrific run of losses a teams or individual players ears have to tune him out. i dont know just sayin.

what i would be concerned with is the stuff you dont hear. at some point during this horrific run of losses a teams or individual players ears have to tune him out. i dont know just sayin.
I think thats digging alittle to deep. Why even bother speculating? You know what I mean?
you could argue as a leader and as a veteran on the team he hasnt won any games for us.
Maybe. But if he is executing the game plan can you blame him? Say Setta hits that field goal in BC or Edm or the line and special teams doesn't push the offence further and further back the Cats probably turn around two close scores and hold on to the lead in Winnipeg.

Would really change the season wouldn't it.

The DMac vs Brady bunch battles were similar, although I don't remember the hijacking that goes on now.

this board wouldnt be that heated, if idiots didnt make threads about some chick losing her grey cup rign and focused more on football and having a good time at home games.

I am sure there is no dissension in the locker room,except for some veterans who may be concerned about being cut before the Sept. 1 contract commitment date. Otherwise, everybody is still getting paid.

Rest assured that if/when anyone on the team questions the health due to injury of Maas they will be cut or traded. Players are "expected' to continue playing some stupid game with the GM and not go to him as players that really want to win.

I don't remember it either. But then again, there's a whole new camp here now.

Just in case you didn't know, that "chick" as you call her is the coach/leader of the Tiger-Cats cheer team, and has been a well know Hamilton "personality" for years with her other job at CHCH television (yes folks, the call letters are going back to CHCH)

..she had her two Argonaut Grey Cup rings stolen as well as two vehicles....

...that's newsworthy in my opinion if for nothing else to help get the word out in case someone knows something that can help in the recovery of the vehicles or rings.

Go Cats!...beat Montreal tonight!

:cowboy: