IF NFL CAME TO CANADA........

WOULD THE THE CANDIAN GOVERNMENT FORCE THE NFL TO HAVE CANADIANS ON THE TEAM?I WAS WONDERING WOULD THEY ENFORCE THE IMPORT RATIO ON THE NFL.....TO ME THAT WOULD BE ODD BUT IT WOULDNT SHOCK ME

...does the canadian government enforce a quota of canadians on the Blue Jays?....no....besides, the NFL isn't coming to Canada....

Red's right. Never ever going to happen so don't worry about it. An NFL team would fold out here after one season due to the size of the canadian media. Not big enough for the NFL. It's thrives off all the media coverage.

Why do we even bother to read this idiot's posts?

It's like rubbernecking at an accident....

Yes and they would all live in igloos and play the games in one really big igloo. The teams would fly to the border and be picked up on snowmobiles to take them to the really big igloo to play.

Dont forget about the traditional ritual festival, "The Wearing of the Snowhoes to the Game!"

Exctension to my last post here . Thats if they dont get attacked by polar bears on the way.

Yeah, but also there is the yeti-abdomible snowman thingy that is working the scoreboards… dont want to piss that thing off

For sure it isn't coming. One way to tell is that Sportsnet itself, on their website, has the NFL listed after hockey, baseball, basketball and the CFL. If they, as potential owners with their parent company Rogers, were really after an NFL franchise, they would have the NFL listed at the beginning. Even the Toronto Star lists football no. 4 so they aren't trying to impress realizing it isn't going to happen.

LMAO!!! out of this whole debaucle, i just wanna say that teh NFL simply does not belong in Canada.

Canadian League

National League

International League? nope! i dun think so. whadid they call it, WLAF world leauge of american football?

yeah, debaucle is the word i think.

Just read that Steve Simmons says, because of Goodell's and Godfrey's "friendship", they would be the frontrunners if there was any chance of Toronto getting a team.

Wow Steve, that's big news. Hey, I'm "friends" with anyone who comes to me saying they have billions of dollars for a team. Does that mean they will get a team? It's like golf memberships in exclusive clubs, you can have the money but doesn't mean you'll get to be a member.

"None of that takes into account that the NFL cares not a whit about the CFL and that new commissioner Roger Goodell and Toronto NFL hunter Paul Godfrey have a friendship that now dates back years.

If Toronto is getting a team -- which it isn't for now -- the betting here is that Godfrey and friends are light years ahead of any other suitors."

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca.libaccess.lib.mcmaster.ca/Slam/Columnists/Simmons/2007/10/14/4575642-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca.libaccess.lib.mcma ... 2-sun.html[/url]