IF JASON MAAS CANT DO IT..BRING IN SPERGON WYNN OR SOMETHING

OK HERES MY THEORY ON THE QUARTERBACK SITUATION

IF JASON MAAS CANT GET IT DONE...EVERYONE SAYS GO FOR TIMMY CHANG...I AGREE FOR THE MOST PART...

TIMMY CHANG HAS BEEN LOOKING A LOT STRONGER THEN JASON MAAS DID ALL THE GAMES SO FAR. CHANG CAN RUN AND HE CAN THROW THE BALL WHEN HES NOT UNDER PRESSURE..I NOTICED WHEN THE DEFENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE CAME AFTER HIM...THE INEXPERIENCE AND THE PRESSURE WAS GETTING TO HIM...IN CONSEQUENCE HE WAS INTERCEPTED..IF THE OFFENSIVE LINE COULD HOLD THE DEFENCE BETTER AND GIVE CHANG TIME TO THROW...CHANG WILL LOOK EVEN BETTER..HES A SHARP SHOOTER.

CHANG CANT BE THE ONLY ONE TO RUN THIS OFFENCE IF MAAS DOESNT PULL THROUGH THIS YEAR...BUTLER DIDNT CUT IT AND WILLIAMS IS ALRIGHT BUT I DONT THINK HE IS THE GO TO GUY...WE NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN GIVE US SOME HOPE AND WHO HAS EXPERIENCE...I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE AGAINST THIS BUT I MEAN WHY NOT GET SOMEONE LIKE SPERGON WYNN OR SOMETHING..COULD HE BE ANY WORSE THEN WHAT WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT..MAYBE HE CAN HELP OUT CHANG OR VICE VERSA..I DONT KNOW...MAYBE NOT EVEN SPERGON WYNN...BUT SOMEBODY WTIH CFL EXPERIENCE THAT CAN HELP OUT CHANG DEVELOP..

MAN...I WISH WE HAD MCMANUS RIGHT NOW AS QUARTERBACK COACH....HIS EXPERIENCE AND LEADERSHIP COULD REALLY DEVELOP A GUY LIKE CHANG...CHANG LEARNS FAST AND WOULD BE REALLY STRONG WITH MCMANUS'S LEADERSHIP.

[I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE AGAINST THIS BUT I MEAN WHY NOT GET SOMEONE LIKE SPERGON WYNN OR SOMETHING..

I vote for the "something"

It's not a quarterbacking issue. It's a matter of recievers getting open and the Oline blocking well. Spergon Wynn would be more of the same... probably worse as he doesn't know the system at all.

But it is a quarterbacking issue also. I have never seen a QB play as badly as Maas has week after week after week going on the second season and still have his #1 status. And I've been a big Maas supporter.

An Argo-Cat fan

yeah spurgeoen wynn = grey cup
no doubt

Is there something in the water in Oshawa we should know about???

Spergon "I can't" Wynn??????

spergon 'i cant 'wynn....must be related to every player in the black and gold.

I would opt for Early Wynn, but I'm about eight years too late, existentially speaking. :wink: