If it's any consolation BB fans...

...in the interviews I heard from Franklin and Bryant since they've arrived here they have not once slighted the BB organization or made any reference to the situation in the 'Peg...even when reporters have opened the door for it....about the extent of their trash talk is they are "happy about being here and getting a chance to catch balls from a decent QB", not a whole lot of clipping material there....seem like nice guys just wanting to play ball...

…awful strange for Bryant to say ‘anything’ as he shuns the media…At the beginning of the year he said he’d let his play do his talking…i thought i went stone deaf watching his play …not much was voiced…Franklin is a solid player and an ni…He was sorry to leave the club…but he was going to play out his option because of monetary and location reasons… :expressionless:

From talking to other Bomber fans I think the fact that Bryant was talking to the media was bigger news that what he was saying. :lol: RedAndWhite, in case you aren't aware Bryant's not talking to the media goes back to his college days from what I understand.

I agree with your comments about Bryant's play and I'm going to miss Arjei too.

No condolences necessary red&white, the three guys you gave us all look likes studs in a year or two.