If I was a betting man.....( and I am ) put money on the ...

Cats.........
I have a funny feeling they are going to be playing a lot better on Saturday.
Cats will win by 11.

Yea i tried that last week... lost.

Sorry, Argos win by ... a bunch...

Toronto by 25

Toronto 40 Hamilton 15

Cats 17 (turnovers?)
Argos 15

Hey OnKnight

You mean Boreham is going to kick 5 field goals in a single game. Superman does live :>)) lol

Optimist! Onknight means that the Argos will concede 7 safeties, and Boreham will miss his only field goal attempt ,wide right.

i don't know about that,

if edmonton can beat Cowtown tonight like they did anything is possible.

Hamilton 28
Argos 19

Possible maybe - but not probable.

gimme something to hold onto eh.

I remember being in IWS last year when the Cats smoked the about-to-be grey cup champs, so it could happen...but probably wont.

i don’t care what the score is as long as the Cats win!!

SJ, I'll take that bet.

You take Hamilton by 11? Yes, indeed, it's a bet.

Heck, I'll even take them even.

How much?

we could get the 15 Like this

1 TD By The Defence or Special Teams
2 Field Goals
1 Safety...

We played 3 quarters of solid aggressive football last week.
Maybe we can put together a whole game this week.

P.S.

Every individual on the team has to keep their concentration
so they don't do anything to cause a turnover

Maas, especially, has to control his trigger finger.

Too much to ask?

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,

or what's a heaven for??

There is an old axiom that comes to mind at times like this - on any given day, any team can beat any other team.

Nowhere is this more evident than in the CFL.

One win means nothing to us in the standings and yet it is entirely conceivable that this group of underachievers could put it all together for sixty minutes and actually put an end to the nightmare that is 2006.

Possible? Indeed it is.
Probable? No.

There will be 30,000+ fans cheering on the Cats today in a contest that no one with any football knowledge expects to win.

Ya just gotta love football ...

I'll be happy just to see a TiCat touchdown. I'm forgetting what they look like.

There is an old axiom that comes to mind at times like this - on any given day, any team can beat any other team.

Nowhere is this more evident than in the CFL.

I'm with you on that one ... Esks bested Calgary ... and (albeit) early in the season we BEAT Calgary and came pretty darn close to beating Montreal ... The guys have something to prove today (BIG TIME) both to the new GM ANd to the fans ... last week I saw a spark that hadn't been there for Oh say 4-5 games. They showed up last game ... and without the turnovers we were definitely competitive ... today they JUST might do it ... and I'm a praying woman (well okay I've been doing that all season) ...

GO CATS GO!

Oskie Wee Wee ... Eat 'em Raw

Yes It seems like it was too much to ask.

Before the game, Lancaster took his offensive unit to the endzone so they could see that there was indeed, one there. True story.

I guess they forgot between then and the opening kickoff. Maybe he should include it in the game film.

An Argo fan