If Goss didn't score, we win...

Some good points in this thread ...

Goss' injury did hurt the team ...
Lancaster has DEFINITELY got this team looking more PROFESSIONAL ...
Maas did make some DUMB DECISIONS ...

I am still of the opinion that FLEMING SINGLE HANDEDLY did MORE than anyone to PREVENT a W !

His release is SLOWER than mollasses in January and when he does get it off ..... the results speak for themselves.

Peace.

P.S - I have never been more OPTIMISTIC about this team since joining the rank and file ... from this point FORWARD, there is no doubt in my mind this team WINS MORE than it LOSES ... PERIOD !

Will they make the playoffs ... atleast it is still a question ... under Marshall we already KNEW the ANSWER !

If one person, one play or one thing caused the Ticats to lose

I say they lost because before the game a black cat crossed their path

when they were about to go out on the field for player introductions.

if THIS is optimism… yikes!!! lol

just teasin meanstreak.

Mike Echols, he bit on the play action BAD.

You are Right of Course..
after The Trip all The DB's Came Back Including Goss..

Man he not Feeling to Well Limping..

Told him
to go back Relex and Ice down.

Actually, he bit on Calvillo’s pump fake to the receiver
when he was only 10 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Edwards being a running back, a DB not would not expect him to go downfield.

Another example of Montreal’s excellent play design and play calling.

Guys, we lost Ricky Bell, one of our best cover DBs, to injury in the second half. We also lost right tackle Uzooma Okeke and had to shift a guard outside and bring in a backup. So if we take away all injuries, including the one to Goss, I'm not sure it's guaranteed that you guys would have won. Good odds, but not a guarantee.

In any case, kudos to your team for playing a tough game. It really could have gone either way.

Take it easy Earl.It was Echols and it was his first CFL game.He did make an interception for an TD.He's a good find and will look good back there with a little seasoning.The real culprit is Fleming and there is no reason to keep going to him.He has already shown what he can and cannot do and the results is GLARING.

If Goss doesn't score, we lose 7 points

Echols also bit on what looked exactly like the play where he returned the interception for a touchdown. He was expecting another out pattern to the receiver, and Montreal knew he’d be looking for that. It was a perfect play call.

That’s what I meant. Last time I try being Mr.Informative.

We lost because of the Cahoooooon factor this guy has our number, and we cant stop him. When they think they have played around long enough they play the Cahoooon card. :roll:

So, what is the news on the Goss injury. I would hate to see him miss next week's action. If his injury didn't cost us the game, it was a major contributing factor. They said it was a groin, and they wondered if he twisted his knee. What is his injury and how long will we miss him??

I think Goss will be back in time for next week, he was walking, albeit hobbling. I believe it’s more of a muscle strain rather then a major injury. He was in pain, but given a week, he’ll probably be fine.

He has a strained groin muscle. He will more than likely play next week. YAY!

Bear in mind, you guys, that these new defensive backs are into a brand new defensive scheme,

Personally, I think you're going rather hard on them. Give them some time to settle in.

Fleming, of course is another story.

rocky, theres only one noob on the feild... and he got an INT last night.

course he also got burned by edwards, so.....