If Durant plays well against Edmonton....

i hate when they lose too.
my post was actually directed to terminator
My opinion is that we finally have a good team, not perfect but good
and that is why some take offense of certain people comments
The Roughies arent the 2-16 team anymore
its not only in the sk form either
Edmonton fans are calling for Halls head.

Some people are half full others half empty

I hate it when they lose too but I also try to be positive and it would be nice to see people like terminator and sparkyjay say at least one thing positive im sorry for “picking” on you two but if all we ever did as fans was complain everytime they lost we wouldn’t have a team left and ya as rider fans we should all stick together or “group hug” as you call it cause thats what makes this province great and thats why player love to play here in sask.

You obviously haven't seen all my posts then if you think they are "all" negative. I have been raving all year about the performances of Bagg, Baggs, Dressler, Alexander and lately of Cates. I give credit where credit is due. Would you like me to pull all those previous posts and paste them for you all to see?

Durant played extremely well against Edmonton. He only had 11 possessions, which is far, far fewer than he's ever had to work with before ( next least was 16 ). He also put together 20 first downs, which is a lot more than he was getting in the first 4 or 5 weeks, even with about 50% more possessions.

Ricky Ray beat our defense. Either Ricky played well, or our defense played poorly ..... or both.

Either Ricky played well,
20 consecutive completions … yeah, I'd say he did alright.

by RidersNeverDie on 20 Sep, 2009 - 16:21

well Looks like im am off my rocker this game sucks sure hope etch figures something out fast or its gonna be a blowoutRidersNeverDie

Private message
Hmmm…this is positive??

nope it sure wasn't was it but im getting the feeling your stalking me now lol im done sparkjay ill lay off of you I had a bit of the terminitis causing me to insult anyone who sounded negative. You have the right obviously to say what you want, but please try to make postive comments once and a while, and go ahead through my posts and see if ive been more positive than negative

let's all hope that Durant has a great game Saturday..

cause I'm dying to see what he'd say after a great Durant game!

Really?

I miss Arius. There's a guy who was critical when appropriate, but he did it with some knowledge.

Not some jack-off who lives for having his dire predictions come true.

you know what i had to laugh at myself after the fact, re: the stalking comment, as i realised i was, LMFAO!!

LOL dont worry I wont tell :wink: