idiot poster

.......the insignificant gnat that started the 'b.c. lions suck' string is in the process of losing his privledges to post and stay up late to watch Extreme Elimination Challenge......this of course will be after supertoe takes him out behind the barn for a little verbal tenderizing for misrepresenting eskimo fans.........apologies to the BC fans from your mod-squad for letting this idiot run rampant for the short time he did.....

.....apologies seconded by the Beauty Mod.....

No problem, we knew you guys would catchup to him.

Question.....He reminds of another gnat that gets under R&W's skin.....are they related? ...LOL

No apologies needed...

:)

I had nothing to do it. I got post, 856 people have read it and had 56 responses. I have never said once that BC sucks.

Good to know, budha, but you're not the poster in question. . .

......it's o.k. budha, in law lingo you're a 'person of interest'.......... :twisted: :smiley:

Actually, Budha's mellowed out a bit....I was worried about him at first....

I was mostly defending myself. And trying to stir the pot. If people want to dance I’ll dance. I still have not heard from dribble boy, who’s family tree does not fork in a while. I do know football and when I make a comemnt generally it is based on fact. I will also tell like it is. I said that the we did not deserve to be undefeated, I fact 3 of the losses we should not have even been on the field.