I would expect Bob to disagree

but I think not one of those talking about boycotting and whatnot, should show up here, or at the stadium again this yr, rejoicing in this win. They gave up their right to do so.

It is their loss really. The Ti-cats aren't my team but you could easily tell they were getting better each week and it was only a matter of time.

Those who jumped ship won't be missed, there's still plenty of great Ti-cat fans around.

Amen

I bleed black and gold…whether its 1-18 or 18-1

My team is my team through good and bad.

Actually I think any sane person would disagree. They said they weren't coming because there was nothing to come for, and that my friend is certainly true. Should the Cats look good the next 2 games I'd say the reasons for a boycott would end. I am sorry that you are too selfish to allow anyone to a=have an opinion but realistically it doesn't matter. Without everyone on board and at the stadium you won't have a team to cheer for either

Tell me, are you glad the Cats won tonight? Your perceived negativity would lead one to suppose otherwise.

The boycotters REALLY, REALLY lost out on some excellent football tonight.

Absolutely it's not true.

The Cats actually have played better. It's just that they've minimized their mistakes.

I really think it was obvious that this was coming. The trend was right there in front of us all who ahve watched all of their games.

Ecstatic. What negativity. Realism is what it is. Show me a negative and I'll point out that it isn't. The worst I've said is Maas was average and I don't have faith that he's the guy to lead us to a championship. That's not negative its realistic

REALLY REALLY REALLY excellent football

For someone who is “Ecstatic” you have been a little too “realistic” for me. That’s why I said “perceived” negativity. In any event I’m glad that you are happy with the win, I was beginning to wonder if your conversion was to the dark side rather than to the side of “truth, justice and the Canadian way”. Just a suggestion, after such a big win try to look through rose coloured glasses a little more rather than through the dreary specs you seem to be using. Life is too short not to celebrate the positives without being “realistic”. After 24 hours or so, you can always change your eye wear.

Exactly.

That's the chance you take when you stay home. Sometimes you miss more of the same, but sometimes you miss one of the most exciting games in recent history.

Hope to see you back by Labour Day, boycotters - it WAS only one game, but it was a good one.

On the initial point of this thread, I don't think there's any danger of Mr. Young putting FYB and his crew of poor winners in charge of Cats marketing. Not sure a "Miss a game, stay home forever" or "REAL fans only please" ad campaign is in line with how Mr. Young has built the fan base back up.

but I think not one of those talking about boycotting and whatnot, should show up here, or at the stadium again this yr, rejoicing in this win. They gave up their right to do so.
Its a fun topic as "I told you so's" often are but I welcome them all back - we're all Ticat fans and people vent frustrations differently but if last night was the thing to build on as it looked like, it will be an interesting rest of the year!

We beat Sam Young for a nice deep ball to Bauman, next up Ralph, Curry, Walker, McCants, Bauman can beat Goss :slight_smile:

argoconvert:

Would it kill you to be a little positive? Are you trying to bum us out?

Your fan spirit needs some work my friend.

What negative? Your comprehension needs an adjustment

So, everybody is incorrect except you?