I will not post on this board again unless I get reassurance

...that my witty posts won't disappear due to mysterious technical reasons.

Oops.....

...blew that one already :slight_smile:

Mark, I'm with you completely on this.
Somebody must have been deleting your witty posts, because I can't recall seeing any that I would describe that way.

Obtuse, pedantic, doctrinaire, certainly....

It's a conspiracy to typecast you as a curmudgeon. Fight the good fight! Don't capitulate! Here's to allowing Mark's wit to be exposed to the masses!

It's a conspiracy man!!!!! They are out to get us man!!!! They know every word we before we type it man!!! They have subliminal icons messing with our minds man!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Actually, I was hoping that this would turn into a "predict when McMahon goes back on involuntary vacation" pool thread, but I digress... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

I tried twice yesterday, to start a thread regarding Ken Peters' tribute to Cookie Gilchrist. Both of these posts were in the area of 30 lines in length,well thought out and scoured before submitting for spelling mistakes and typos.
To my frustration, neither submission was posted.
It seems to me that an organization owned by a computer mogul should have the capability to do a lot better than this and to rectify problems, however severe,. within 6 to 12 hours.

Suffice it to say, and briefly this time, that in my opinion, Cookie Gilchrist was the greatest fullback ever to play in the CFL.
He should go into the hall of fame as soon as possible and differences he had with league officials of old, (Trimble and Agase) should
be put aside to accommodate this.

Congratulations to Ken Peters for another great news item.

I could add a lot more to this post, but I am genuinely concerned that it, like the others, may never get read.

Is it just me or do people just have a hard time 'getting over it'?

Mark, I'm with you completely on this. Somebody must have been deleting your witty posts, because I can't recall seeing any that I would describe that way.

Obtuse, pedantic, doctrinaire, certainly....

It's a conspiracy to typecast you as a curmudgeon. Fight the good fight! Don't capitulate! Here's to allowing Mark's wit to be exposed to the masses!

My "friend" Wilf-
It appears that you have escaped from durance to, with jaundiced uvula (!), cast aspersions upon my bandinage, drollery and wordplay through the pronouncement of callous and duplicitous remarks lying beyond the pale of vile calumny.

P.S. Where ya' been?

(whoknows) Is it just me or do people just have a hard time 'getting over it'?
Now, now, "whoknows". We've seen plenty of gripes from you on this site too.
Congratulations to Ken Peters for another great news item.
I guess we now know what Ken Peters' foum name is. haha. I dont think I've ever heard those words spoken before.

First Rocky wrote...

I could add a lot more to this post, but I am genuinely concerned that it, like the others, may never get read.
Then Steeltiger replied
I love when that happens! lol
Say what????? You love it when posts aren't read? I'm more confused than usual.

BAN OPPRESSION by the WEBMAN!!!

pretty good for my 500th post...lol

Congrats! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Thx :lol:

I agree with you on Cookie being the best. Don't remember, but I don't think he was on the top fifty list, but he should have been if not.
Cookie would have a field day in todays CFL, running against all those converted safties playing outside linebacker. But if he was playing nowadays they would probably make him a rush end.

Highly agree.
Merlin

Mark, I thoroughly enjoy your posts. Rest assured. Or just nap peaceful.

ZZzzzzzzzzz