I will be watching the Stampeders play next week, GUARANTEED

And that my friend is why you are an a$$

set in stone riders will win i didn't know ottawa had a team

Think what you want, greenandwhite...I simply stated a fact, and a choice, and you overreacted. Name calling will get you nowhere, but will show your true colours.

If you plan on getting into a battle of words, be prepared to continue it without insults.

Holy over reaction. I was saying it with a smile on my face.

O ya and which fact did you state?

I don't bleed green. That is a fact.

And for reference, the overreaction part would be where you started with the "pissy" remark, continuing through to the "ass" part...and if you're going to call names, please don't refer to me as your friend...I don't keep such company.

So, getting back to the original topic...

You need to chill out and stop being so serious all the time man. Aren't you the school teacher? You should know that the in the english language you don't take everything literally.

Well, I do know (another fact) that I’m definitely not being overly serious here…and I also know (another fact) that I’m not a man…so “stop being so serious all the time man” would be a hugely inaccurate comment…or wait…was I not supposed to take that comment literally??

Neither am I. And you are the one who took it away from the original topic anyway.

Actually, I have had seasons tickets in Calgary since 1981, I cheer for Calgary against all teams with the exception of one. I again am a CFL football fan above all. I even had season tickets at Taylor Field in 1974 and cheered for the Riders when Edmonton or Calgary weren’t playing.

Clue me in, when the Riders are gone you will claim to be an NFL fan, am I right? Or perhaps you become a fan of monster tractor pulls.

Back to the original post, I once again GUARANTEE that the Stampeders will be playing next week, I will bet 2 of my 3 children(the wife actually likes the youngest, so she won’t let me wager with him), my dog and 2 cases of Pilsner, on it.

Nope, greenandwhite...just said I'd watch every game and don't bleed green like some do, after you said you would do the opposite in a previous post - it's called a "response"...that stayed on topic, if you ask me...I simply defended my stance after your insults after that point...

That is your garauntee? Which one of your family the the CFL “insider” that claims the fix is in?

Eskfan or whoever you cheer for your a sick man to say something like that about your own kids. Riders by 10 and I do Bleed Green and I do cheer for another team which is the Lions I have been a Rider fan since i was born, and when they get knocked out I cheer for my old home Province been doing it fore years, its really to bad if you stop watching the game once your team is out, doesn't sound like a real football fan to me, each to his own.

...I agree, a true CFL fan will watch every game until the end regardless of who is playing...G&W sounds like a fan I wouldn't enjoy sitting beside.....if the riders stop my team's progress tomorrow I'll cheer for them to go all the way...

Not sure if I missed something here, I seem to recall that I am not the one who won’t watch if my team loses. Maybe I’m getting old and forgetful.

As for the comment about my kids, I don’t understand why the wife won’t let me bet the little one either, he is cute but when it’s a sure thing she should really lighten up a little. I guess it depends what we can get in return.

I'm up for that deal, pending confirmation of the ages of the two children to be up for prizes...

JM, you basically called me an idiot, so I'm going to fire back. I tried apologizing, and then you had to keep the argument going. You can't let things go. And that is all I will say.
Just because I will have something better to do then watch two teams who I really could care less about play doesn't make me a fan. I'm a Rider fan, that's it. I rarely watch NFL because none of those teams interest me.

I didn't call you an idiot, so don't insinuate I did. I simply spoke to you plainly. I also accepted your apology in the same manner it was issued. Don't try to make yourself out to be an angel.

I, too, am a Rider fan, but I'm also a football fan. I'm watchin' 'em all...what are we drinkin' tomorrow, Red?

Don’t make yourself out to be an angel either. Had you left out the “I am sorry you interpreted things incorrectly” part this would’ve been over along time ago. You were just trying to pick a fight.

Sissy is 15 and all girl, got a great spider tattoo on her temple it’s cute as a bugs ear. Bubba junior is 24 goin on 30 if ya know what I mean, shoots a mean game of pool and has held the same job for 2 months. Doesn’t want to spend his whole life on the slop line though so he plans to go back and get his grade 12(13 in Ontario).

hmmm...so not great babysitter material then, is what you're tellin' me...I'll have to pass...

...and greenandwhite, I don't recall ever making myself out to be an angel...we all know better than that...I wasn't picking a fight - I was laughing the whole time...pm Helpless and ask - he was privy to my entire mood, and can give you an honest answer...