I was robbed.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sure the cats are having a few bad seasons, but at least we are not like the Leafs. How many years have they been rebuilding? You know maybe if people stop complaining and give some "good honest critisism" the uper-ups who read theese posts might actually listen. How can we expect our team to come together if the fans themselves can't get together. It's time once again to "RESTORE THE ROAR!!!!!!!!"

naah, I decided my comment served no constructive purpose and deleted it myself. :thup:

I think that may have been my point I'll do the same but I don't see that option

Turbo has the right mindset. ATTENTION ALL TI-CAT FANS. DO NOT EXPECT A WIN. The team is a complete write-off for 2006.

And, as much as we all hate to admit it, we have to get through the rest of the '06 season before any real rebuilding can begin. Let's be realistic, bringing in different players at this point is not going to help. Period.

It is frustrating to be talking about 2007 when we've just played Labour Day, but that is the reality, my friends. It's a reality that stinks, yes, but it doesn't change the picture. We can whine and moan all we want (and believe me I do it, too, and it's good to go through the exercise but all we can do now is wait...)

In the meantime, try to enjoy the night out as best you can. Laugh at the team, joke with the folks around you, if you have the cash enjoy a sausage and a beer, brush up on your football 101, predict how bad the score will be, eye the cheerleaders (the Mac girls are sweeeeet), buy the kid a hat, etc. etc. etc.

It's frustrating times at Ivor Wynne, but the sun will shine again!

To bobbythefinch:

Cudos!!! and Oskee Wee Wee!

I agree with everyone that we shouldnt expect a win.I even posted on here we probably wouldnt win.But when we get blown out every single game,that makes me mad.....When was the last time we had a shot at winning this season...

I can except losing(Im a Leaf fan)but the least the players can do is show up.

I might be wrong but I believe we have had 17 turnovers in 2 games 9 last night..Im sorry but that kind of losing I will not except.

what did you expect?? are you deaf and blind enough to miss what happened at the last 3 or 4 games? actually, have you been watching all season? we're all dissapointed.

and the argos chants.. yeah. that definatly hurt. i think thier fans just came down to ivor wynne to party.

I agree, buddy. Cats fans of the last few years may be used to losing.. but this is unacceptable. It's hell on a football field. If we can't even get a touchdown, we should at least hold on to the ball for more than 2 downs.

I agree with your sentiments.

I can understand fan frustration (I'm frustrated too) but I'm a bit weary of all the "quitters".

If you want to see devotion thru thick and thin (mostly thin), ask a Leafs' fan (of which I'm not) :slight_smile:

If some want to quit the team and leave, so be it and too bad but I'm ready to stick it out and renew.

IMO, things can only get better down the road.

Who said anything about quiting.And no Im not blind or deaf,but what I do expect is for the players to show up to the game like us fans do.........Probably the biggest game of the year and the players didnt even show up...........
The players dont show up all season and all I hear is what do you expect them to do.But a fans vents his anger of watching amature football and all I hear is your a quiter,I think that logic is backwards..

sounds like something I said and was told to get a life???