I WANT TO SEE BALL PLAYING NEXT GAME!

IT LOOKED LIKE A FEW OF OUR GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY NEED TO SIT OUT AND REST! PUT THE REICEVER BALL IN AND LET THE FRESH GOOD RECEIVERS PLAY!

The week off should fix that.

I do not understand why the Cats do not throw long more often?

One bomb to #4 for a TD.
Did not see any other tries.
Prechae will win the battles for a jump ball.

I do not get it???

Nothing more than a guess, but perhaps the fact that the last 2 games have been played in very rainy/windy conditions had a lot to do with the fact that the deep ball wasn't featured much in the game plans.

yes the rain is a factor but it does not mean you don't stretch them out once in a while, especially with the receivers we have. i think our coaches are too conservative right now.

I can’t argue that. Regardless of conditions, you really should throw the deep ball from time to time just to keep defences honest and not allow them to stack the box. Both Bruce and Prechae are legitimate deep threats.

So if you want to see Ball play, who are you sitting down?

I have a feeling it isn't going to be Prechae, Arland or the Ticats leading receiver Chris Davis. And Stala, Grant and Bauman have to stay in because they are Canadian. And McDaniel is our primary kick and punt returners.

So who is going to be the guy to sit down so we can get a look at a green practice squad player mid-season?

• paul

maybe Marcel is trying to be more conservative because the team is still young and so is he. I think that it is a good idea on his part.

Please stop yelling…

sorry about the caps! lol Yes two weeks will give some of the guys time to heal and maybe they will be a different team! :roll:

Sit Prechae he catches one of these so called jump balls once in every five games he is to slow he had a good year last year now they are paying closer attention to him and he can't get any separation,give David Ball a shot or Currie when healthy. This Ball fellow has some good hands maybe watching him play will help the others concentrate a little more, won't mention any names.

Work him in but don't annoint him a starter. Sitting Davis or Prechae is ridiculous. I know, the guy who hasn't played a down of professional football is always better than the guys who have been going out there every week. It's easy to build a cult around a guy when he doesn't have to prove himself because he's on the IR or PR, and talk about how wonderful it would be if he played, and he would solve all our problems. Earnest Jackson anyone? We don't know what Ball can do. I'd like to see him play too, to see what he can do, but this is classic over reaction after a loss - sit the vets because you've got a future hall of famer on the bench :roll: .

Risky thread title. Kids read this site.. come on now.

Dont get me wrong ,we have a great receiveing core but I noticed this week Prechae Rodriguez look like he was limping a bit. We dont want to lose this guy to an injury! right? If it doesnt get better by the next game let ball take his place a game or two. Yes Prechae is one of my favorates so I am not dissing him! :wink:

That’s what I thought. If you didn’t know there was a guy on the practice roster with the last name Ball, you might get offended.

At least he doesn’t play with Bagg and Baggs.

Or Ball Baggs.

I say OH BOY! :roll:

He’s not yelling , he’s using capitals…that’s all.

You do know you can’t actually hear him ,right?

Perhaps if you cover your ears while you read it , you won’t be as offended. :roll:

thankyou Geoffw