i want to life my dream

Secret agent red 05 knows...the man is under cover....special right wing agent 05 will tell you..how to make it.
Compete with emotion ...thats what the Tank say's...your the best BBfan 12.it's all up to you..

one problem my school doesnt have a football team

The high school I'll be going to next year does.

..........do you have a community league?..........PeeWee/Bantam level of play?......

Geez…He just might make the Bombers this year! :wink: :wink: :wink:

If I played I'd probly play on defence somewheres.

sometimes me and my friends play football and they get mad when i get the ball and run for a TD

LOL

Defence is where its at Sportyguy, unless you are the QB, or RB or on the o-line, you don't really do a whole lot in the early years of football. But if you are on Defence you get to be in on the action all the time, except maybe the corner. LB is an awesome position, Defensive Half, D-line, Safety, are all fun.

I just wanna sack the QB. Or hit some one. lol.

Yep. I remember my first sack, I was so amped after, one of the best highs I have ever got. I played like a maniac the rest of the game. Same with my first Interception. great feelings. A huge hit, or big knockdown, They all feel great. Kinda sucks when you get burnt though, thankfully that didn't happen much.

At school, before the bell, my friends and pretty much all of the grade 9 guys played football. about a month ago, the school said no tackle football, only touch. We dont play as much know. We sneak tackle football in sometimes though.

update on my quest to be in teh cfl as a reciver

im trying out for the st vital mustangs they say i can be really big! im pumped for the season to start

how did you find out my training schedule?

i remember my first sack(d-line) i was playing with a concusion(not a goodd idea for you real younguns) so i don’t remember it too well

I was a Linebacker when I got mine. Will blitz. went in untouched and got him blindside. It was awesome

...and oh what a coaching staff it is......good one hank ...if bbfan follows your advice....I don't believe I.m going to say this ....but.....The kid might lay an egg....end of career..... :shock: