I tried to write...

...a post and the friggin website lost it...stupid friggin thing...

...anyway, what the hell is up with our DB corp...seriously, I thought the Edmonton game was an anomaly...a misfit...but WTF?????.....can no one cover one guy called Bryant????....

...one guy!...he killed us tonight....I have no faith in our secondary, no faith whatsoever.......put kindergarten kids out there for all i care...

My daughter is heading into kindergarten in a month or so...she quite enjoys football and would be more than willing to help you out...mind you, she quite liked that "Ryan Dingwiddie guy" tonight, so she says, so that may backfire somewhat...

Seriously, though...were it not for the secondary, the outcome would have been vastly different, imo...needs some workin' on, I'm afraid...

Ever considered that maybe the Bombers have an excellent receiving corp? Yes the defensive backfield is a weak spot but they aren’t that lousy.

...the bombers played very well, nothing against them...but c'mon, two receivers and a off-the-bench QB who hasn't started since November rack up over 450 yards receiving...thats bad coverage...

...jm02, tell your girl to report monday, starts at $75,000/yr plus incentives...

Sweet...I must say, though...she's quite small for a DB...only about 36 lbs...will that be an issue?

The truth lies somewhere in between. Yes, your secondary needs work, but Winnipeg's receiving corps is very good across the board even without Stegall: Edwards, Armstrong, Bryant.

The problem IMO isn't really with your secondary but with your pass rush. You weren't getting nearly enough heat on Dinwiddie, who was able to make his reads and get the ball where it needed to be.

I agree you can not cover these guys for ever Dinwiddle had no pressure all night. A young defense was exposed tonight. No panic it happens you can not win them all and if there was a team we could lose to it would be the bombers. The Stamps had trouble with Hamilton last year. For some reason they just do not get fired up to play sub par teams in the standings.

She'll fit right in! :lol: :lol:

She's pretty quick, too...might have to take receivers out at the knees, mind you...

They are not allowed to bite!