I think we found a pulse!!!

Deep deep deep down inside the dark recesses of my Tiger Cat pride a pulse began to beat today.....

After seriously giving up after labour day and vowing never to renew my season tickets again, it looks like the business people made a business decision. They knew what would come if the messiah did not.

Enter Casey Printers. Some people I work with in T.O. were going on about 'do you really think hamilton will be better?' and they laughed and laughed. I'll tell you this much, if they can solidify that offensive line.....ABSOLUTELY. Players like Lumsden, Printers, Armstead, Setta, Moreno, etc....i'm liking very much, what the future may hold.

Dare to dream anyways.

Under NO circumstances do you EVER abandon your team.

You're right dmont.

I've been a Ticat fan since 1961. There have been good years, mediocre years and terrible years. My support doesn't change though, and never will.

Good years coming!

Only if they abandon you (Norm Green’s Minnesota North Stars, Robert Irsay’s Baltimore Colts, Art Modell’s Cleveland Browns) or an Arizona Cardinals fan who’s run out of wrists and razorblades. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m in Ticat Nation for the duration. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

:thup: to you! I've been a fan since '89 and can say the same.