I think rider fans should

Yes the Riders are down right now. but the day i kneel down infront of Saskargo is the day I start cheering for the Leafs, the Cowboys, the Stamps, and any baseball team. Oh ya it will never happen.

I will still say it that the Riders have the personel to get a home playoff game. They have a long road to do it. But I can still see it happen. this break will hopefully bring Nate Davis Karston Bailey and Jeremy O'day back to playing health. Just having those three back will increase our chances against BC on the 27th. We usually play BC very tough, especially at home, so I expect a very close game, and would not be suprised if we hand BC their first loss. All it would take is an on par game by either Crandell and Greene, The Defence to play how they are capable to do, and hold the BC offence off the field (easier said then done i know, but it can be done).

And sportsmen I will never change my Jersey. You guys haven't heard me because of lack of Internet capabilities. When they come out with internet connections for Tents, I will get it. But now I am home again, and I will be here to ward off all you naysayers.

I bleed Green
Go Riders Go

RRRRR Billy were Ye been still chasing the squirrels!

Okay - I am going on record here. . .I am a proud Rider fan, but a realist. I have not abandoned my team, and will not do so in the foreseeable future. I do not believe they are Grey Cup bound, and I've not said they were. The fact that they are struggling (for lack of a better word - how about 'sucking'??) right now does not cause me to want to jump ship. I will still cheer emphatically when they play, and I will still be disappointed when they lose. The difference is that now I'm simply not as surprised when they DO lose. I've not disappeared from the forum, but of course I haven't said anything about them that would cause me to eat a lot of crow, either. . .I still love my Riders!!

Hey Billy, I wasn’t referring to you changing jerseys. I knew you were a diehard Rider fan. I was all tongue and cheek as There have been some…hmmm how shall I say it…overly excited Lions fans that got a bit carried away the other day.

And Billy…you left too early. Its a heat wave here. All those trees you planted are now on fire. Glad you made it home safely!

Riders rule. Sure admititly they've hit a teeny bit of a rocky patch, but hopefully they get some of their starters back after the lay off and start kicking but. True Rider fans never switch jersy's, this is nothing compared to some of the BS we went through under Ford,

never switch jerseys? i'm seeing less and less rider fans going to bomber game to cheer on the away team. is it becasue the riders suck and they all switched to being bomber fans? yes

Gimme a break, Yogi. . .

riders fans know that the bombers are better than them.

Umm. . .no. Rider fans know that the Bomber fans think their team is better than ours, just as Bomber fans know that Rider fans think our team is better than yours. You're talking out of parts unmentionable right now.

JM02 you would be one of the last guys that would do that to the Riders for sure.

Yogi yogi you have to learn when you state another guys team sucks well that means you will endure endless smack the next time your bombers lose which could very well be soon. But remember have fun!

Hey Yogi, I think you made a BooBoo.!!!....you sound like the TSN website Pegger Fans ...uttering falsehoods on a weekly basis. LMAO

Sportsmen it had to get hot there sometime. When I was there. it must have rained, about 75% of the days. Too bad about the heat wave.

and I know u were kidding.

I'll be thinking of you next week when we beat your kitties ( A guy can hope can't he)

.........soupman!.........um, you have twigs in your dreads........how ya been?.........wrestled any bears that you thought were cute?.......

Naw they run from the soup man but the elk are kind fancy to him! How many trees Billy to many I bet. right!

come on rider fans may fall off the wagon…but we are not going to start cheering for other teams…thats just crazy talk…teams go though rough spots…well maybe not the Esks…but everbody else does…and fans have a right to bitch and complain…everbody else seems to be able do it but only we roughie fans…get called complainers…how come???

132,195 trees this year. So I can now waste all the damn paper I want.

I tried to stay away from the bears, I prefer the moose, and like rw2005 guessed the Elk do like me.

But ya its good to be back.

We tend to do our complaining at a slightly more audible level when compared to fans of other teams. . .THAT's why we're known as complainers.

Max I think you are taking this to serious. But if you want to see thinks in the right perspective go to riderfans.com now that can look pretty bad at times.

I think Rider fans should..........................hide the keys to their manure trucks.