I think it’s time

Not bad not bad.

Here’s another scenario. Use the 1986 format to see who comes out as champ

1 Like

Als over the Bombers for the cup! :wink:

1 Like

I had a Mohawk and played in terrible bands and have lots of irretrievable memories from that awesome (I think) year, including that format.
Please tell me what it was.

2 Likes

I like your moxy.

1 Like

The west had four teams enter a single elimination tournament while the east had a two game series.

Both finalists had three games each.

Here’s the link

Must have been a very good year. Let me wrap my head around that for bit.

2 Likes

Toronto
Hamilton
Montreal
Ottawa

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Edmonton
BC

Saskatchewan vs Toronto Grey Cup

3 Likes

A lot of people giving the Argos respect.

2 Likes

They quietly stacked their defense in the off-season. If Arbuckle gives them even an average season I can see them with 11 or 12 wins and an Eastern division title

3 Likes

I'll pick a bit later. But I think crowds will be had by all teams. I think fans are gonna rebound big time.

3 Likes

I guess there’s only 14 games this season. 8 or 9 wins will win the east this year

1 Like

With the odd ball schedule this year who you play and when will be a larger factor this season .

2 Likes

Injuries will be an big factor. You can’t afford to go three or four games without your starting QB

1 Like

Habs win! Habs win!

4 Likes

Nice to see a Canadian team in finally.

3 Likes

Yeah I think a serious prediction is hard even for teams with few changes simply because we have no way of guessing what the long layoffs will do

Some players (esp recovering from injury or surgery) I am sure loved the downtime but for most it will be awkward

I also am debating / second guessing the west far more than the east

East
Hamilton
Toronto
Montreal
Ottawa

West
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
BC

2 Likes

I think Arbuckle can be a difference maker here. Can’t believe Ottawa gave him up. He’s a potential elite QB.

1 Like

East
HAM
MTL
TOR
OTT

West
CGY
BC
SSK
WPG
EDM

CGY @ HAM Grey Cup

1 Like

I know I asked this way too early. I’m most curious about Argos success and Elks potential plunge.

I put MTL way ahead of TOR because I feel VAJr and HC Khari Jones is head and shoulders above unproven rookie Arbuckle and led by rookie HC Dimwiddie

I have Elks down for their rookie(yet seasoned) HC

1 Like