I saw Jesse Lumsden Tonight

I saw Jessie Lumsden today in Burlington
working out at a local park. He was wearing
a TiCat hat backwards.Looks to me he
will sign soon.
Welcome back Jesse.

:|

Not so Fast He'll have sign a Long Term Deal..

He in his Option Year..

If He wants to jump we may just trade him

Not many people will trade very much for Lumsden if the reason we're not keeping him is because he's gonna jump

i dont think we'll sign him all that soon.

(he is under contract after all :wink:)

however, i'm assuming he'll finally settle down here for at least a few years if he does come back.

I think it is time for Jesse to make up his mind. If the plan is to play out the season again then look south for 07, the team should trade his rights. They won't get much for him but he will continue to be a distraction here until he makes up his mind one way or the other.

I saw Jessie Lumsden today in Burlington working out at a local park. He was wearing a TiCat hat backwards.Looks to me he will sign soon. Welcome back Jesse.
What was he practicing??? His signature?

How does a Burlington athlete, working out in a park, wearing a TiCat hat mean he's about to sign a contract???

Because he was eating an apple. :wink:

Look for Lumsden in Calgary next year.

Wearing a Ticat hat tells me he still
feels a part of the team.He was
working out at his old High School
running up and down that very same hill
he used to run when was at Nelson.
Why do I think he will be wearing black
and gold next week?Because he get's paid
to play football, not to sit at home and sulk, besides he needs to pay off that nice silver sports car I saw him driving.
And no, he wasn't eating an apple smart ass,
he was eating an orange listening to his ipod
and working out hard. Getting ready to play
some FOOTBALL.He's done with his NFL stint
this year. I think he may try again next year
but he will finish the year playing for the
Cats. Why? Because he LOVES the game.

Lumsden is finding out how biased the Nfl is to canadian players!If he was smart he signs a 3 year deal with the tigercats and gets seen and have some fun!Yes the green is in the Nfl but nobody will ever give Lumsden a chance to show what he has or just give him chance to play!Yes I am pissed because he is a good player and could of turned some heads but thats their lose now isnt it!Come to to Cfl where you belong!

Told ya.You never believed me.

Kidder and Onkight, you are both right according to the article posted on the site today.

Welcome back Jesse...you are exactly what we need to help turn the tide...this guy is a bull with a great playing attitude and a desire to win.

need him, he’ll bolt first chance he gets I do not think they release the terms of the deal did they?? His head is stuck in the NFL.