I read it in the Sun

A seven year old boy from Edmonton was at the centre of a courtroom drama in an Alberta Superior Courthouse this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have legal custody of the juvenile.

The boy has a history of being beaten repeatedly by both parents and the judge had previously awarded custody to the boy's aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge then suggested that he be placed with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more severely than anyone.

The judge, in an unprecedented ruling, dramatically allowed the boy, in spite of his youth and
obvious inexperience, to make his own choice as to who should have legal guardianship over him.

In front of a packed and cheering courtroom this morning, custody was subsequently granted to the Edmonton Eskimos as the boy stated his firm belief that they are, in point of fact, not
capable of beating anyone.

.......and so the season (that counts) begins

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch that will cost you a few insults I am sure. Okay fat boy (Buhda) here you go!

I can't laugh too much as they did just beat the riders........... but man, that's funny! :slight_smile:

This would've been more effective after the game the Esks lost to Hamilton. Oh well, it still is pretty funny.

I seem to remember a labour day game this year. Let me recall, oh yeah EDMONTON BEAT CALGARY LIKE RENTED MULE.

Yes, but do you remember the week after? '
Stamp 78

Budah = all hat - no cattle
Stamp 78

Yes, but your joke would hold more water if the ESKS had not won labour day. They obviously laid a beating on the stamps that day. Now if you were talking about the Oilers, then it would actuallly be funny.

And What the HELL DOES THIS MEAN

Budah = all hat - no cattle

Let me translate for you.
"Budah is all hat and no cattle"
Means exactly that
Think about it, I know you are from Edmonton, but it will come clear to you.
Now if it starts to hurt, just stop, take a breath and forget about it. It’s not worth hurting yourself over.
I dont want to be responsible for you hurting yourself. I think I will leave it to the Eskimos to break your heart..
Stamp 78

Unlike the Stamps the ESKS have beat every team in the CFL this year, yes EVERY TEAM.

Actually if you have read any of my posts, or have some one read them to you and draw pretty pictures so that you can understand. Then you would know that I am from Saskatchewan.

And not to put down your spelling, but it was the second time that you wrote it. It is spelt BUDHA. It is only five letters, but I thought you could have atleast figured it out the second time

Buhda heee wass righting it sooo U will understand it!

Wow a double loser and you admit it!