I propose a trade

It was the ironic name of a mid-90s band. Actually, nothing rhymes with orange. But it also happens to be the colour of my favourite team.

glad you said ironic and not iconic :wink:

Icon of irony?

“Door hinge” rhymes with orange, if you say it really quickly and with an English accent, dropping the “h” in hinge. . .

why would you change the BC o-line? I believe Angus Reid was the only guy over 30 on there last year. Most of these guys are in their first 3 years. Keeps em together, let em gel, see what happens next year. Besides, nobody actually wants McCallum…best place kicker in the league bar none, unless it is for the game. Also, he is ancient in football terms.

i want to trade saskatchewan to the USA for Washington state.

THey'd never go for it.

how about if we throw in William Shatner?

The proposal to trade Washington State for the Province of Saskatchewan has been denied. Perhaps propose another state like Idaho or Montana?

But didn’t we already go down this road of working to trade territory only to end up at an impasse already? :?

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=62173#p1057811]viewtopic.php?f=14&t=62173#p1057811[/url]

Southern Ontario will trade you MLSE and Phil Lind for some of that manure stuff that was put on McCallum's lawn a few years back. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about if we threw in cflisthebest… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure, why not. :wink: