I Need Help, Please

Hi, all. Ok here's the deal, I am leaving for a fishing trip on monday and will be missing both games, I have been to every game this year and even my wife is going without me and it sucks because I hate missing games, and have seen every game live as it happens without missing any for the past 3 years. So I have asked both my Mom and wife to record it for me so I can watch both games as soon as I get home, but they do not know how to work a VCR??????
Is there any die hard fans like myself who can tape the game for me and I will pay you for the tapes and give you a case of beer. If anyone is interested in helping out this crazed fan I would be so gratefull.

If anyone out there is interested in helping me out, e mail me at bigpoppa_52@hotmail.com or message me on here and we could work out some arrangements.

Thanks so much
Paul

GO CATS

If you don't get a response from your email just PM me when you get back, I'll have a copy.

Keep the beer, depending on the outcome of the game you may need it. :wink:

Why don't you just program your VCR yourself? That way they don't need to do jack and you'll still get to watch the games.

I didnt think people still had VCR's. lol. sorry iwillsackyou

I'll have it on DVD if you want.

and you also have thie option of cfl broadband here:

Check out your favourite team in action when you can't watch the game on TSN, CBC or any of our international TV partners, or if you missed the game and want to catch up.

It's easy to sign up. Just click on the broadcaster link below and enjoy live & archived games!

http://www4.insinc.com/cfl/