I must remind you...

The Lions started with an 11-0 record.
The Lions finished with a 12-6 record.

How dismal.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. what a difference a bye makes.

And the point is??????

that the Leos suck and are gonna make a quickest and uglest exit out of the playoffs in CFL history.

Every one who exits the playoff does it at the same rate.
After one game..

Btw
If the the leos suck where does that put the bombers on the scale?????

blow

What is dismal is the fact I can’t put my finger on what is wrong. Last year it was the secondary that surrendered too many points. During our 11-0 run it was the kicking game and offensive line. Right now… I don’t know. No answers, no excuses…Just can’t figure it out.

you have great team but................ a weak O-line..........the fact that you went through 3 QB's should show that...........plus the fact you have used 3 QB's your defence looked pretty good against the roughie's...............it looks like its your offence....................with different QB's its hard for the offence to settle down.............but you have two weeks to figure out what the problem is or its going to be a very very disappointing end to a year that started great........

We will see what Walley is made of.......I am a believer.....ROAR LIONS ROAR

I think its failing to maintain control of the game or a lead late in the game, (Sask/Mon games). I agree that this is because of your lack of an o-line, and the constant change in start quarterback.