I LOVE THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!

I saw the two games today and I just gotta let is out!!!

I LOVE THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!! THE CFL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! THE GAME TODAY WERE GREAT!!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE FANTASTIC FINSH IN MONTREAL!!!!!!!!! AND THE AP TIE IN EDMONTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to Canadian Football, I'm Australian by birth, but Canadian by choice, baby!!!!

GOD BLESS AND LONG LIVE THE CFL!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm done, you turn!...

I missed the first game today, but the second game was awesome.all the games lately have been playoff calibre. Close games are more fun than blowouts IMO.

IMO.....the first game was better than the second, which says a lot considering the intensity of the latter....

That is just saying "I'm Australian by birth, but Canadian by choice" because I heard from "Pinball" Clemons. I was just expressing my love for the league and game. nothing more, but I'd love to have Canadian citizenship! :smiley: but I have to live IN Canada frist.

that is why I said "When it comes to Canadian Football..." frist.

I watched both games, most exciting sunday of the year for me! I was so pumped up after Montreal beat bc on the last play. Now my eskies r getting closer to stealing that 1st place spot! :slight_smile::):slight_smile:

"Stealing" my foot.....the Esks are earning it inch by precious inch.....

I agree, there is no steaing going on, unless you know something i don’t… Its definatly earning it.

You were excited imagine how an als fan feels about that win holding on to a share of first in the east despite playing a much tougher opponent. ANd if the esks host a playoff game this year you got the als to thank for it

BTW, to whom it may concern, I'm picking BC to beat Winnipeg next week.

Ottawa over Hamilton (I love the Cats more and hate Ottawa, but Ottawa needs to make the playoffs this year to bring some fans back, so I say Ottawa in a close one)
Montreal over Toronto (Montreal will be playing in a real pro team stadium with the largest number of people it's had all season, look for them to beat the Argos and taken control for 1st in the East)
BC over Winnipeg (I'm going against my team here because they are playing in BC Place, which is like the House of Pain of this league this season and because the former head coach o9f the BBs will get his revenge)
Saskatchewan over Calgary (the Riders will be Calgary for me because their main logo sucks and they want to play and beat Edmonton and BC in the playoffs, enough said)

hmmm interesting, I think i will go with Winnipeg, they won’t be playing for the playoffs, they will be playing for something far more important…their jobs. BC is very beatable I think the bombers have the neccesary tools to do it.

Bomber almost took out the Argos this week so i expect another close game that will come down to the last play.

And... Ihave started a topic in the Winnipeg forum, but what do you guys think about the Winnipeg 2006 GC logo???

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Really?! According to you on this diaper website, you already live in Winnipeg … !? You can add ‘chronic liar’ to your list of disorders …

[url=http://www.pull-ups.com/na/sharingspace/User/UserProfile.aspx?UserName=Kanga-Kucha]http://www.pull-ups.com/na/sharingspace ... anga-Kucha[/url]

Bwhahahaha!

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

I think the 2006 Grey Cup logo looks fabulous Kanga. For your sake I hope the Blue Bombers can regroup and have a much better 2006 so they can be part of the game on their home field. The city of Winnipeg would go crazy and drinking would be required, not just an option to fight infection.
For this coming weekend, I too picked BC to beat Winnipeg, because they have to get things straightened out, and at home against one of the teams with a poorer record, they should be able to do that.

One question though, in last weekend's game against Toronto (Which I didn't see), I also didn't see Milt Stegall's name on the score sheet, or was it mentioned in articles about the game.  Did Milt play or was he injured?  If he did play, why didn't he get the ball thrown to him, especially after that outstanding day he had against the BC Lions on Thanksgiving Day?

This Als fans was so excited during that game, that his shooting waked up his baby 2 times during the 2nd half… Sorry honey, wont do it again… :shock: :roll: