I KNOW WE HAVE 8 WINS, BUT I AM STILL QUESTIONING BERRY!!!

I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF BONEHEADED COACHING IN MY DAYS AS A CFL FAN, BUT THIS SEASON IS REALLY GOT ME IRKED ... 8 WINS OR NOT, HAS BERRY LOST HIS MIND?

I WON'T EVEN GO INTO ALL THE QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS HE HAS MADE BEFORE LAST WEEK, THAT WOULD TAKE 2 MUCH TIME. BUT LAST WEEK, THIRD AND SHORT, STICKING PIKULA ON THE FIELD AGAINST THE FIERY WINNIPEG AUTUMN WIND, INSTEAD OF A QB SNEAK??? LUCKY THE FANS AND PLAYERS ALL GOT ON BERRY, THERE, DUMBA$$.

WESTWOOD FINALLY HAS A GOOD GAME, GET'S A STANDING OVATION FROM THE BOMBER FAITHFUL, HIS CONFIDENCE IS UP, AND WHAT DOES BERRY DO? BENCHES HIM AGAINST B.C!! COME ON!!

EVEN PIKULA ADMITS HE HAS STRUGGLED WHEN DOING BOTH THE KICKING AND PUNTING DUTIES, AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T THINK THIS PIKULA IS AS GOOD AS THE BOMBERS HOPE.

IF I WERE WESTWOOD I WOULD TELL BERRY TO KISS MY A$$, AND WALKOUT. AND AS MUCH AS A BOMBER FAN I AM, I HOPE THE BOMBERS LOSE AGAINST B.C ON A MISSED FIELD GOAL.

LET'S START LOOKING AT BERRY FOR WHAT HE IS, I THOUGHTLESS, NO BRAINED IDIOT, SURE WE HAVE 8 WINS, COME ON, REASON IS THE PLAYERS BELIEVE, THE DEFENCE BELIEVES (MARSHALLS GROUP), I AM GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND I AM GONNA SAY WE SHOULD HAVE MADE MARSHALL HEAD COACH, AND WE STILL SHOUL, REGARDLESS OF WHAT BERRY DOES THIS YEAR. I THINK HE IS A MINDLESS, SELF CENTRED, ARROGANT, POMPASS A$$ ....

Personnally., I think Berry is the best coach we had in a long time. He isnt satisfied easy, and hhes a winning coach.

What, would you rather have Jim Daley?

Or Jeff Reinbold?

Seriously, Berry has turned this around. Maybe Berry thinks Pikula will rise up and turn in an all-star performance against the team (BC) that released him.

Look what Berry has done with Kevin Glenn. I am one of the Glenn Doubters because I thought Glenn made bad decisions at critical times. Berry has worked with him through that.

First place in the East.... I don't get the critics on this one.

pikulas our future, westwoods on the decline.

westwood will play a damn good game, then stink up the joint the next week, and week after.

im not sure where i stand on this one, this game will tell me which side of the fence to be on

....the Bombers have a winning record with Berry....till that isn't happening anymore...i'll stick with the status quo...goBigBlue

One good game by Troy the boy and you think all his problems have gone away? 2 field goals under 20 yards in the last game! I could have made those even! Pikula had two GAME WINNING field goals earlier this season. I'd have a hell of a lot more confidence of him coming thru in the clutch right now than shank meister Troy.

I AM GOING TO WRITE IT CAPS TO FEEL IMPORTANT WHEN I SAY CALL DOWN B&G. Ok done with that. you seem pretty critical of berry. breaking the no playoff problems we had, and now leading the east going into the final 5 games. pal you need to sit and take some ridelin (or how ever you spell it). Berry has been doing a great job at head coach and i am proud to see my team winning even though i know they can do better. but before you post like that again how about u prove yourself as a CFL coach until then. just breathe and realize the facts. westwood is getting old and had 1 good game with a crazy crazy strong wind at his back. pikula is new has outkicked him field goal wise and won us the game in bc earlier this season. right now i say pikula over westwood.

Fair Enough Mad, everyone is entitled to there opinion and i am just saying, i have no faith in Pikula and don't think he is the future K/P for this club. I would have more confidence with Troy going into the playoffs, especially since he has more experience dealing with the Winnipeg weather, we will see if Pikula can prove me wrong tommorow night.

As for Berry, i was sitting pretty close the the bomber bench as usual, and if Armstrong had not gone to Berry on that 3rd and short, and said "what the heck you thinkin' coach", Pikula against that wind, if it would've been a punt, i think it would have set Hamilton up and the outcome of the game could've been different.

The player's stood up to the coach, who clearly had it wrong, again, on that play and told him straight, good for the player's, and also 27,000 booing fans when the Punt unit came on the field, told Berry he was wrong as well, player's and fans correcting a Coaches decision, a little odd, don't ya think?

And as i said in my initial post, that was not the first time this season the Player's had to call off Berry's decision's, to me that is worrysome, until he shows me different, berry has no brain. Try having a season ticket behing the Blue Bench for a year, and hear the crap that goes on between Berry and his Player's and even his other coaches at times.

If berry had not listened to the other coaches and some player's this year, we would not have 8 wins, he is getting a little too cocky for my liking (Berry) and if he get's a hard head and goes with his gut, instead of the player's and other coaches in his face alot, he would not look like the good coach he appears.

P.S I have been a Bomber season ticket holder in the same spot for the past 20 years, i am entitled to my opinion as well. I hope your right about berry, he just doesn't sit well with me.

Holy piss dude, give the man a break. Is he not human? So he made a bad call, big deal, he corrected himself didn't he? Berry's flipped this team a complete 360 and I love his extremely emotional attitude, shows he cares.

He's a good coach, a very good coach. He deserves to stay with Winnipeg for a very long time.

Just because I've noticed this a few others times now...
You do realize if you turn 360 degrees you are still going in the same direction, right?

haha.well put arius, i do prefer the 180 degree turn however.

and no b&g no hard ship i hope with my last post. u do make a seen point if bad play calling but that also shows form our OC in kit cartright who has made some brutal calls this year. like a PA in the final offensice drive on labor day which gave the riders asack and the momentum to finish.

But i support berry and the work he has done to put this team in a winning position again. and pikula ainlt the greatest but he probably better then what we got now. O how i miss Ryan.

I agree with the Ryan Comment .. LOL .. see y'all at the game!!

lol, RLR you never cease to amaze me, nice sig buddy

BC Lions 26 Winnipeg 20 Props to you RLR and BC. See you at the Grey Cup.

Right on! The Westwood situation will shaked itself out. Not easy to separate friendship and business.

Thing is , we’ve unknowingly become the Montreal of the West. How many times have we seen the Als run out to a big lead in the standings only to see them come back to the pack near the finish line. Berry was brought up in that Montreal system and for whatever reason, seems to have the team on cruise control down the stretch.

This team has not been sharp for the past 3 games now, in fact they have been extremely sloppy and unisnspired at times. When two of your top players on defence have to start throwing haymakers to light a fire under you, well. I wouldn’t go so far as to say Berry has lost control of the dressing room, but it’s darn close to going off the rails.

I sure hope you are wrong piggy. The last two games were played in conditions that might have had an effect on the offence. We were also missing some good players on both side of the line. I would like to think there are enough leaders to motivate the team. And don't forget we were playing one heck of a good team this week.

What is of some concern to me is the apparent attitude that we can just take it easy until the last part of the game then we can just turn it on and win. When that happens, you have no room for errors.

Let's hope they learnt from it. I see Toronto in the rear view mirror.

^
Yeah, I think I had too much wine last night when I wrote that one.