I just lost some respect for riders fans

Were you not the one just telling me to quit trolling in your forum?

I’d say you’d better practice what you preach.

I think people need to go to their separate corners again and cool down.

All I can say is the Rider thugs are lucky they aren't playing in BC again this year.

Rider fans have always got a pass, an unspoken no hassle rule when they show up in BC Place flying Riders colors and cheering for thier team. I'm pretty sure that unspoken rule is no longer valid.

If I was a Rider fan I'd think twice abour showing up at any future games at BC Place. If they do I'd suggest bringing raincoats.

Now there is that BC Lion class we have been hearing about, way to threaten any Rider fan who happens to go to a BC game. You know it was only a select few fans who choose to act that way no one in my section threw anything.

If you guys can't play nice, then stay out of each other's team boards.

the problem is your showing support for the low lifes.

You’re really talking about class to us?

Rider pride/passion is turning into lunacy and hooliganism for some…don’t encourage it. It’s time to pull the reins back a bit…it is only football.

Anyhow, we’re beating a dead horse now…those with any shreds of decency know what was right/wrong about last night.

I seems to me if the beer was sold in a plastic cup it would solve the problem. I guess if you really want to throw something you'll find it, but selling beer in a can or bottle isn't a good idea. I remember some years ago when the Stamps beat the Lions in the Western final in B.C. Place a Samp player was being interviewed & a fan hit him in the helmut with a 3/4 full plastic cup of pop, so there are idiots everywhere.

Your not even making sense now RLR. Nuff said.

Well, not quite true. I was at BC Place in full greens at the West Final last year, on the end row when a drunken fan grabbed my hat and raced up the stairs and showing off. Difference was that most of the Lions fans shot him down, and apologized to me. Security ejected the guy.

I go to every Sk game at BC Place, my brother lives out there and it’s a ritual. He goes in orange and I’m in green even though he’s a Sk expat.)

Point is, we all know, there’s idiots in every house. I thought the fans at BC were a class act the way my situation was handled and i’m pretty embarrased to say that wasn’t the case at Mosaic.

Having said that, I probably won’t go green the next game at BC Place (if BC gets the home spot and SK is in).

But to say we get a pass? I’m not sure how you can speak for that one individual in every section (for every team in every stadium).

But I do enjoy going to BC Place every time, in green. It’s a party atmospehere, even on the train from Richmond to the Stadium. I love it! I find it funny though that the random search going in always happens to be me! Even after all these years! :lol:

Maybe what should have happened to get control over the bad fans is for the Refs to penalize the Riders. Either delay of game or objectional conduct. This would get the attention of everybody and would be an excellent incentive to those fans to clean up their act immediately.

Maybe not throwing beer because they charge you nearly $10 for it but their is a lot of throwing of Fists.

do they have any security on that side of taylor field?

It has been rectified thats hope the security does something and the fans respond to it.

I just heard that there will be no more beer sales in the can. Cups only. A step forward.

you JUST heard that???

Actually, that's not totally true...they're still selling cans on one side. The side that had the trouble is cups....which is kind of stupid. Why not just get rid of the cans altogether?

how about those that behave deserve some kind of reward or appreciation???

Yup Redstallion is a class guy. Now he will face the music from his peers. Austinpowers where are you?